Reviews for Messing with Mike
ExtraOrdinary.dreamer chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
To quote Bella "They'd have to have to kill themselves just to have something to do." Nah, just kill Mike-or screw with his head. Too bad Edward wasn't here to laugh hysterically at his green-eyed friend. Hahahaha!
Midoribon chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
God, that was... indescribably hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
What story was that from?
aliblewaunicorn chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
HAHA! I love it!

i hate Mike almost as much as i hate jacob

it's really funny
Lumos-and-Knox chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
loved it! haha, just like Emmett too. great story
squarened chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Abso-freaking-lutely brilliant.

That was insanely Emmett. And I laughed :D

Could I possibly have a link to the the corresponding fic for this?

Thanks a bunch!
sundress chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
lmao that was funny.
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
oh that is AWESOME so it's from a longer story, titled the same thing? i think i might try to read it...it was great-luved it!ama
LegnaYokai chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
that was real funny! It would be hilarious if someone from school, like Eric or Tyler to go and 'see' what Mike istalking about and freak them out too!
Child-Of-God13 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
haha funny, sounds a bit like my story 'Tyler's Tricks' of course my story Edwards messing with Tyler...but the same concept
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
(snickers) lol i loved this. I'm a vampire hater, I'm totally on the werewolve's side, but I've always loved Emmett. He would have made a great werewolf :D
bellsaway chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
HAHAHHA!

LOL

I LOVE EMMETT

ESPECIALLY MIXED WITH MIKE'S STUPIDITY.

DD

lol

that was hilarious!
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
rofl Emmett is such an adorably stupid git. And we love him for it. Though, sometimes I wonder - how on EARTH did he get Rose to actually admit that she was in love with him? You'd think she'd have been to insensed by his ridiulousness to even admit it to herself...
Casey chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
psh, that was hilarious! i love it! thanks !
Brellabell chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
This is freaking great! I love the Cullens anyway, and Emmet has always made me laugh with his hotheaded, foolhardy actions. I'd love more!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »