Reviews for To teach and preach and work
Did you post the entire chapter? At the beginning of the chapter you wrote, "Sorry it took so long to get out, it's really long though!" But the chapter itself is nothing but Naruto and Sasuke inside the bathroom. Compared to the other chapters in the fic, it's really quite short, not long. I thought the chapter was really sexy, so I'm honestly not complaining, just curious.

Even though Sasuke took advantage of Naruto, it's relief to know that he doesn't feel used or have too many regrets over losing his virginity. I wonder if Sasuke will feel bad, however, once he finds out why Naruto was upset? He knew that he was taking advantage of Naruto's vulnerable state, but he probably didn't realize just how devastated Naruto was when he came to see him.

I hope Naruto talks to Sasuke about his concerns for the future. In the short term, the missionaries are talking about sending Naruto home for a few months. If he goes, what will happen to their relationship? In the long term, Naruto needs to finish college, lives in another state, and faces the possibility of being shunned once he comes out. Can their relationship survive so much uncertainty? Can a guy like Sasuke, a sex-addicted playboy who's a novice at relationships, be the kind of support system Naruto needs to be able to get through all of this? Although the fic hasn't talked as much about Sasuke's problems as it has Naruto's, I think Sasuke has some family problems that could also make things difficult for them. I mean, what if Neji decides to retaliate?

Looking at the other comments, someone mentioned the bet. I had completely forgotten about it until the other reviewer brought it up. I really, really hope the bet doesn't become a major issue in this fic. They have so many other, bigger, more serious, and more interesting problems standing between them than the damn bet. (See the paragraph above.) Wasting a bunch of story time having them arguing over the bet is pretty much the least interesting thing you could do. I'd rather the fic stays focused on the central conflict, which is all the problems that come from being a gay missionary in love with another man. The religious stuff is what makes this story so unique compared to other fanfictions.

Besides, Naruto already knows what a huge pervert Sasuke is, so I don't think it would be a huge shock for him to find out about it the way it normally is in Dangerous Liaisons-inspired fanfiction. To me, this isn't that type of story because Sasuke was obviously only going for sex in the beginning. He wasn't hiding what he really wanted. Later, feelings got involved, but in the beginning he was pretty shameless about wanting sex. In Dangerous Liaisons fic, the person starts off pretending to want a relationship so they can trick the other person into sex with the intention of dumping them immediately afterward. Sasuke never intended to dump Naruto and wasn't tricking him with a pretend relationship, so that's why I don't see the bet as some huge betrayal the way it is in other fics. It's crude, tacky, and insensitive, but not a betrayal. I think the betrayal was Sasuke pretending to be interested in the church, which they already argued about. Just my two cents.

Hope you update soon, this is such a great fic!
rokudaime09 chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
Finally! Looking firward to these! I just know it naru will be hurt once he found out about the bet.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Thank you so much for the update! I missed this story!

BTW, you need to go back and fix chapter 23. The formatting is all screwed up and makes the chapter impossible to read.
guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
You should continue with this story I really liked it please I want to know what's going to happen next:)))))
BettyeK chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
Just wanted to say nice job...hope to read more!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I love this storyy! Please finish it!
me chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
awesome. is there going to be more? :3
kiki2222 chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Love this story!
bridmatt chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Aw, they finally went for it. I like the fact that Sasuke still isn't a perfect boyfriend type since he knew he was taking advantage of Naruto, and that something had probably happened to him to suddenly make him willing to have sex when he hadn't been before. But he's definitely better than he used to be. He was really considerate of Naruto by insisting on the condom, trying to be as gentle as possible Naruto's first time, and of course the fact that he doesn't intend for this to this to be a one-off with Naruto.

Even if Naruto is hurting right now, I like the fact that he initiated things between them, and that he did this with his eyes open instead of being pushed into it. And with the way Sasuke acted like in the beginning when they first met, Naruto totally deserves his turn at top!
shane chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
Got to get Naruto to do Sasuke.
nekokiki chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
This was- in Sasuke's words- AMAZING! i read your whole story so far in one day. I am very impressed and I love the relationship between sasu and naru. It's done just right so that it's completely realistic. Please please PLEASE update soon! .
PshhAnonymous chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
So long since u updated! I had to reread a chapter to remember were we were! U did good thought...I'm kinda wondering if morning will bring a panicked regret or if it will be lovely understanding and begin the fight 'out' of Mormonism...(I don't even know if that's the rite term sorry .) but please update soon!
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Kyaa I got so excited when I saw the alert for this in my e-mail! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm so happy you updated! I loved it!
ImaWilburD chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
Oh man! Lol I get to there and that's where you stoped updating... /cries

Please continue this is q great story I love the emotion between the boys and that Naruto admitted his feelings finally. The bits of citrus were Yummy and tangy but would love to .