Reviews for To teach and preach and work
guest chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
You should continue with this story I really liked it please I want to know what's going to happen next:)))))
BettyeK chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
Just wanted to say nice job...hope to read more!
cary99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Love it
Ooey-Gooey Senpai chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
I love this storyy! Please finish it!
me chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
awesome. is there going to be more? :3
kiki2222 chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Love this story!
bridmatt chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
Aw, they finally went for it. I like the fact that Sasuke still isn't a perfect boyfriend type since he knew he was taking advantage of Naruto, and that something had probably happened to him to suddenly make him willing to have sex when he hadn't been before. But he's definitely better than he used to be. He was really considerate of Naruto by insisting on the condom, trying to be as gentle as possible Naruto's first time, and of course the fact that he doesn't intend for this to this to be a one-off with Naruto.

Even if Naruto is hurting right now, I like the fact that he initiated things between them, and that he did this with his eyes open instead of being pushed into it. And with the way Sasuke acted like in the beginning when they first met, Naruto totally deserves his turn at top!
shane chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
Got to get Naruto to do Sasuke.
nekokiki chapter 23 . 7/24/2012
This was- in Sasuke's words- AMAZING! i read your whole story so far in one day. I am very impressed and I love the relationship between sasu and naru. It's done just right so that it's completely realistic. Please please PLEASE update soon! .
PshhAnonymous chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
So long since u updated! I had to reread a chapter to remember were we were! U did good thought...I'm kinda wondering if morning will bring a panicked regret or if it will be lovely understanding and begin the fight 'out' of Mormonism...(I don't even know if that's the rite term sorry .) but please update soon!
Ai Enmaxjigoku shoujo chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
Kyaa I got so excited when I saw the alert for this in my e-mail! Awesome, awesome, awesome! I'm so happy you updated! I loved it!
ImaWilburD chapter 22 . 5/3/2012
Oh man! Lol I get to there and that's where you stoped updating... /cries

Please continue this is q great story I love the emotion between the boys and that Naruto admitted his feelings finally. The bits of citrus were Yummy and tangy but would love to .
ImaWilburD chapter 15 . 5/3/2012
Wanted to tell you how enthrallhed I am with this story . Love the term oil each are going through. Sasuke wanting love that he had been deneighed as of lately. But what was up with Itachi showing up?
PshhAnonymous chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
This is awesome! Please continue writing this its very interesting and and original plot :)
XxSASUNARU11592xX chapter 22 . 9/22/2011
OOOOOOh! I love this story sooo much, but you haven't updated for so long... and I really want you to update cause it's just getting better. I always keep checking to see if there were any new chappies, but nope. Anyway, you're story is awesome and is well structured. Keep up the AWESOME work!