Reviews for Completely Helpless
gone11111 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This was very moving. The emotion the came from this chapter was amazing. Great job with this one-shot. You did a great job writing Renee's POV, and her motherly love for Bella was so beautiful.

Sara
jjj chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
*gasp* oh... my...gosh, that was so sad/well written, steph. meyer should talk to you about writing stuff, you're really good... i'm still reeling from the shock, that was sad but good

keep it up
twilightjunkie77 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
ive always wanted to know how that would go down.

i made a scene in my head but this helped lots!
Casey Hale chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Oh my goodness. I want to cry! The emotion you put into this story is amazing. Its so sad. **tear**
minipoison chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
will bella hook up with someone? if so who? when will the next chapter be posted? cant wait!

Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oh my. i cried. i hope that's what you wanted, because it was very moving. I didnt notice any mistakes or ANYTHING. just a slight pain in my jaw to keep the tears in. Good job.
Edwardlover17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
oh my God..i soo love this story because it shows truly how bella felt when Edward left her...i would've felt the same way...i love it so much. :)
Lovebugs chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
That was so sad it made me cry. You did a wonderful job, that is also how I pictured the scene. Thanks for sharing.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Awesome story, Heartbroken. Beautifully written and so sad.
bloodredeclipse chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I would say that was nice but I think that would be the wrong word choice. I would saying that it was more enticing to read and it almost made me cry. I could feel the pain in my heart. Its just so sad and depressing.
writing bird chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I was nearly crying at this... it's such a good story! LOVE IT!
koerle chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Great story!

I don't have any kids (yet), so I don't really know the feeling of a parent watching their child go through something like this.

I think you have captured the thoughts of Renee very well. You describe her thoughts as I would imagine from her.

In the books I got the feeling she was not a very good parent, and even though she's obviously trying... that is also the feeling I get from your story.

She wants to help her, but when Bella refuses her help she just surrenders. This phrase sums it up perfectly for me:

“Very well, Bella. Whatever you want.” I fought against the jealousy rising in my stomach. She actually wanted to stay here - with her father. She wanted to stay in this rainy hellhole with the parent that wasn’t me. “Would you like me to help you clean this up?”

I guess what I try to say is that it's nice to see that you portray her as a real person!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This scene should have been in the book, I loved it!.
loulou11288 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Great job...You really portrayed Bella's anguish and the helplessness her parents feel at being unable to help her.
MidnightWritter chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I'm glad that you put this in Renee's perspective. As a mother myself I kind of wondered about that and thought of her as a bit of a weenie by not staying there for a month or so. I mean, come on, Phil doesn't really need her to tie his shoes every day and I was just so saddened by her not emotionally being there for Bella. This story gave me something else to think about with the whole Charlie dynamic.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »