Reviews for Chase Away My Nightmares
bailey1ak chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
I love seeing this caring and protective side of Ronon. The possessive side is down-right sexy even - "She was his. Whether she knew it yet, or not." Loved that.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Next story in our re-read. Love this first chapter, you can feel the emotions running through her.
hifield chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
No sharing ... Indeed! Great story ... loved it!
hifield chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
She was his.

Whether she knew it yet, or not. ... Loved this! Really enjoyed all this thoughts as he held her close!
hifield chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
How embarrassing for the poor Doc. Love the dialog - another good chapter.
hifield chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Poor Jen ... not the impression she was going for. The girl just needs some sleep!
hifield chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
The girl needs sleep! I've read this a dozen times and just now noticed I haven't reviewed it - this is a great story.

On to the next chapter.
Elliesmeow chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
Loved that. LOved his decision to keep Jennifer and all his reason for wanting to. And I really enjoyed his words at the end. No sharing
Dragowolf chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
Oh! Ronon getting all possessive of his Jen!

Wonderful story! Great job! Off to read the next one!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
"“Nope.” Ronon stepped into his quarters and shut the door, leaving them both standing in the hallway. “No sharing.” He said to the empty room.

“She’s mine.”"

ROFL. That was a great ending to this story. I can't wait to see some more!
white raven chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
LOL. That ending was wonderful. My face hurts from smiling so much.
aradiaeva chapter 5 . 6/1/2008
Great story.
Cindy Ryan chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
You're going to get tired of seeing reviews from me since I'm going to review every single one of these because they're so wonderful. :)

Loved how you incorporated episodes into this. Loved Ronon's tenderness toward her.

And I could so see Sheppard's face at the end...lol Great job!
Newbie GK chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
I admit I am only a recent addict to the Jen/Ronon pairing but I have to say I loved this story, especially the ending line.
deal4321 chapter 5 . 4/12/2008
Didn't take Ronon as the type to share what he considered his. :-) Glad to see he doesn't! Thanks for sharing the story tho. :-D