Reviews for Fractions
amomentintime3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
aww, this was amazingly beautiful. You truly have a talent for writing short bits without it seeming that way, they're beautiful flashes of what could have happened/been.
suprockstar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
omg, that was heartbreakingly sad. I LOVED IT.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
that was really sad... but very good.
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
OMG that was soo sad poor B :( oh and of course poor C :)
long island lolita chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
oh, damn, I was hoping not to have to review anything today. Damn you for making this super amazing.

I love this. I'd like to copy and paste everything I like, but I'd copy and paste everything. But my favorite part was definitely the ending. International love all around for this. :)
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Uhm, yeah, almost cried at the end. Beautifully written.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was heartwrenching since the very beginning, but nothing compares to this ending.
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow, that was sad, but I really enjoyed reading this. To read Chuck's sadness over her. I just, my heart melted when she was in the hospital and he said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I never fought for you". That just like...ugh...wow...it was so sad. Then when he finaly punched Nate at the end, I was like Go Chuck! But he knows that he is part fault for her death b/c he never fought for her.

I just really loved your story, even though it was so sad. I still loved it.

ChuckBassLover15
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wow. I do like me some darkBC. It's so them. God, if only they could stop being so prideful, they might have worked.

I'm glad Chuck punched Nate. B stard.

-he hides behind shaded glasses as all of the secrets they have shared are buried along with the love of his life.-

It hurts SO MUCH to read this. I'm just blinking and blinking because of the emotion in that line.

This is the problem with it all. This is what Blair's perfect, happy life does to her. It kills her. If she could just let go of that unrealistic dream, she'd see how happy she really could be.

-"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I never fought for you."-

Oh, and Chuck's line in the hospital...

crap, I think I'm about to cry.
FINNfreak7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
My God, that was intense and beautifully written. I'm not usually a songfic person, but I loved this so much. So much emotion, passion and bitterness. Magnifique!