Reviews for What black, and white, and green all over?
Amateraszu chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
will this interesting story be continued?
i really hope so
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Very nice. A good twist on things. Would like to see more. :)
Agnej chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
hi, I was wondering why you abandoned this story, it was fun to read. Same goes for A different kind of Leverage
Illiteraven chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
That got me tingling. Any hope for an update?
SilverLiningFan chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
OMG, best idea, EVER.

Please update
crkswolf chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Wow this is quite a hectic story , defiantly interested in where this will go :) !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
nice
Terabiel chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
YOu must continue this or I shall destroy you! Please?
ElDragonRojoX chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
im was thinking of something like black ops alex mason thinks reznov was with him but only in his mind, mason was reznov, you could try this concep on a future story, its only a maybe
ElDragonRojoX chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
good
Darkshadow-lord chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Interesting Story! I would love to see how it turns out!
jquackers chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I like when Shego said "I like to start with a run after breakfast," proceeds to attack Kim, and then says, "Start running." I find that clever. Or maybe I'm just easily amused/impressed.. But it's such a Shego thing to do, and I love it.

BAAH, you really need to update. This is soo good, and it's basically a cliffhanger right there! I'm wondering when Wade and GJ will find them, though. It's not impossible, obviously, as Shego had stated. Hard, but still not impossible. And I do wonder what everyone else is thinking and wondering about her disappearance.

But yeah, this is really good so far, just like all your other great stories. And again, even though it has been a couple years since you last updated, I still hope you'll make a comeback and start writing for this story again, along with all your other unfinished works.

I'm hoping to see more. Thanks for the great read so far!
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow, really, who would've guessed it would be Kim? LOL. I definitely didn't. You never fail to surprise me. Or maybe I'm just.. easily amused/slow/don't think outside the box...

LOL. I love the way you described Senor Senior Junior's scream. Brilliant.

Pickle jar being too tight! I LOVE the reference to one of the episode. It really cracked me up when, even after all Drakken had done, he couldn't get it open, while Shego got it off in a second, breaking no sweat. XD

I'm wondering why Kim even began going out secretly as Shego just to stop some small (compared to her usual missions) crimes. Is it just to spoil Shego's name as a villain, or something else? Like gaining her attention?.. -stares at text- Sooo.. many.. questions..

Vacation time..
Yoshion7 chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
So many of your stories have Great potential but you never seem to finish them what gives?
riverkirby chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
I hope to see more of this. It is really good and I hope you'll write more. I wanna see what happens.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »