Reviews for We That Are Young
Cocoa7818 chapter 80 . 7/16
At first I was a little deterred by the length of this story, but after reading the first chapter I couldn't stop reading it. Definitely one of the best stories I've read.
Damn you, this made me cry! I was holding fast up until the end and this chapter pushed me over with brilliant writing and the culmination of fantastic pacing
BlobO'Puff chapter 80 . 3/28
My gosh. I just... Can't.
I've been meaning to review this for a very long time but as each chapter ends I can't help but press the next chapter and the next.
This story is too damned beautiful. Everything is so nice and connected and well thought through. The plot was simply amazing. It's a miracle how you could play with the characters and progress from chapter 1 to chapter 80 so perfectly. Every chapter, every sentence, every word you weave, you weave so skillfully. To be able to make Roy's and Riza's and Hughes' and whoever's character shine through like that; To be able to write out Mordred's and Lian's and Bella's personalites with such subtle details; To be able to capture the nuance of each and every background character like that... It's pure art.
The development of the characters was simply well done. Each minuscule detail was meticulously weaved together to create this marvelous writing, like how an exalted composer might write an enthralling music piece. I was simply, very deeply entranced by the intricacies and details of your story.
Thank you for allowing me to travel with the characters and indulge in this amazing story.
Acae chapter 80 . 3/25
This is incredible! It's taken me a while to finish, but I remember every minute of it. The storyline is incredible, and the way the characters develop into their pre-canon selves is really accurate and fun to read. This is one of the better fics, the ones that keep you up late twisting ideas over in your mind and have you as hooked as the original canon. Well done, good luck, and have a good day- you sure brightened plenty of mine!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 80 . 1/24
Well WOW! What an excellent story - wonderful characterizations and even compelling OCs. Bravo!
FatmaRoraima chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I like this story. I hate Lian.
Purpleread chapter 64 . 12/27/2014
Oh my gosh, that's so sad. Oh my gosh.

Amazing story, though!
Hopeful-z chapter 80 . 11/13/2014
It was very well written.
Mistyy chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I LOVE THIS! This has got to be one of the best Riza x Roy fanfiction ever!
indiran chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow, I just have finished reading. It's awesome. Very well written. I was totally absorbed in the story.
indiran chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
oh my god, poor boy.. why the teacher couldn't understand that he can't read? This is heartbreaking.. Poor Roy-boy.
Seyy13 chapter 80 . 8/1/2014
Extremely well written! I love how you wove all the little elements from the story into it - characters, personality ticks, history, etc. The little details just made it come alive that much more - I can't explain why, but I really loved the bit about the trick step, since it just gave the house and the story that much more character. Great job!
veri chapter 80 . 7/28/2014
i'm crying more than i was the first time round
Veri chapter 44 . 7/27/2014
this is such a happy chapter :')
Veri chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
This is my second time reading this and this will always be my favourite chapter