Reviews for The Annals of Darkness: A Week of Troubles
guitarlover56784 chapter 16 . 6/11
I see your batman reference. You took her little plan, and turned it on its head. Oh and I love what you did with this chapter
guitarlover56784 chapter 9 . 6/11
Oh man, I hate those agent guys. I always have. I hate what they do to kairi and sora
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 17 . 2/25
Damn, Anti! Even Grima didn't hit that below the belt while he had possessed me, and neither did Darkheart!
guitarlover56784 chapter 1 . 2/4
OMG you brought in the drizzt series?!
Venatorix chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
You made mah day by adding full metal alchemist I could tell by Alphonse and a short and short tempered ed
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Dude final kairi you better watch your 6
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
The chapter was good, though I don't think I'll ever get used to Kingdom Hearts characters EVER playing Kingdom Hearts.
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
A little slow, and not too much happened. But eh, it was still pretty good.
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Been ages since I reviewed. I actually really enjoyed this one. I'm starting to warm up more to the humour, and if there's one thing I love, it's a war meeting.
Digital Max chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
Whoa... I'm not expecting court scene to be this good.. :)
Johan Oresso chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
You know, I can't find myself disagreeing with the AMRGP (except for their torture of children, of course). I wouldn't mind if it was a constitutional monarchy in which the power of the monarch is reduced to a minimum, but from what I've read Radiant Garden will become an absolute monarchy. Giving absolute power to a single person is never a good idea. Sure, Kairi and Namine will no doubt be 'kind' leaders but that doesn't mean they'll also be 'good' leaders. And there's no guarantee that their descendants will be as good as them.

Regarding the long time it takes for the government to do anything important, well that's the price you have to pay for democracy. Discussion and argument are essential for considering all viewpoints and consequently reaching the best informed and most representative decision. Autocrats would be able to make decisions much faster, but choosing speed over quality is just stupid.

Anyway, the AMRGP are no doubt villains in this story. Might I ask if there's no chance for redemption for them?
Animeguykurosaki1 chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Right when Sora thought about his friends pairing up i immediately thought of Hayner and Olette no joke
Animeguykurosaki1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
all of those organization pranks made my day
son-of-heaven176 chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
Finally, we see that long-awaited battle! And, of course, your writing shows itself beautifully. And I was almost swept up in the euphoria at the end; the conclusion was that satisfying! God job, and I expect more in Light's Growth.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 21 . 4/7/2013
Good chapter. And you gotta hand it to old Rafiki; if that advice worked once, of course it should work again!