Reviews for The Annals of Darkness: A Week of Troubles
Jessawesome1252 chapter 7 . 7/26
I Quite Say That I'm Currently liking This Story So-Far And Immediately So Far It's Actually Pretty Quite Good & Interesting Except Now I'm Currently Hating Sora As He Has Obviously Now became a Big Stupid-dumb Ass Of Jerk By breaking Up With Kairi Thus Nearby Ending The whole Sokai Relationship Shipping In a Progress Too So Kairi Is Obviously Currently Now Suffering Though The Breakup Very Very Hard Too
42Writes chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Hello there!

I've been reading and re-reading this series for a while now and quite honestly it's one of my favorite stories on the site. Yet out of everything that happens in the story, this was the part that always stuck out to me the most. The fact that you just casually hop in and have a chat with one of the characters is so bizarre yet totally fits with the story is brilliant. Just thought I'd let you know that, keep up the good work in the future! _

On a side note, you made reference to Allo Allo. My Dad is old friends with a bloke whose father was a man named Gareth Gwenlan, who just happened to be Head of Comedy for the BBC. It was him who originally commissioned Allo Allo to be made oddly enough as well as producing Only Fools and Horses. Small world, ain't it?
guitarlover56784 chapter 16 . 6/11/2015
I see your batman reference. You took her little plan, and turned it on its head. Oh and I love what you did with this chapter
guitarlover56784 chapter 9 . 6/11/2015
Oh man, I hate those agent guys. I always have. I hate what they do to kairi and sora
GoldenCyclone4 chapter 17 . 2/25/2015
Damn, Anti! Even Grima didn't hit that below the belt while he had possessed me, and neither did Darkheart!
guitarlover56784 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
OMG you brought in the drizzt series?!
Venatorix chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
You made mah day by adding full metal alchemist I could tell by Alphonse and a short and short tempered ed
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Dude final kairi you better watch your 6
deadaccount32666 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
The chapter was good, though I don't think I'll ever get used to Kingdom Hearts characters EVER playing Kingdom Hearts.
deadaccount32666 chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
A little slow, and not too much happened. But eh, it was still pretty good.
deadaccount32666 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
Been ages since I reviewed. I actually really enjoyed this one. I'm starting to warm up more to the humour, and if there's one thing I love, it's a war meeting.
QHdVdEptfsfBwZRe chapter 22 . 8/7/2013
Whoa... I'm not expecting court scene to be this good.. :)
Johan Oresso chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
You know, I can't find myself disagreeing with the AMRGP (except for their torture of children, of course). I wouldn't mind if it was a constitutional monarchy in which the power of the monarch is reduced to a minimum, but from what I've read Radiant Garden will become an absolute monarchy. Giving absolute power to a single person is never a good idea. Sure, Kairi and Namine will no doubt be 'kind' leaders but that doesn't mean they'll also be 'good' leaders. And there's no guarantee that their descendants will be as good as them.

Regarding the long time it takes for the government to do anything important, well that's the price you have to pay for democracy. Discussion and argument are essential for considering all viewpoints and consequently reaching the best informed and most representative decision. Autocrats would be able to make decisions much faster, but choosing speed over quality is just stupid.

Anyway, the AMRGP are no doubt villains in this story. Might I ask if there's no chance for redemption for them?
Animeguykurosaki1 chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
Right when Sora thought about his friends pairing up i immediately thought of Hayner and Olette no joke
Animeguykurosaki1 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
all of those organization pranks made my day