Reviews for Rhyme and Song
8-Wolke-8 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
'The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." Indeed ...
This is the first time I ever had tears in my eyes due to a poem. Maybe at last, he really did greet death as an old friend and departed from this life with him as equals :')
animeroxursox chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Harry's poem almost made me cry because I hate how he had a crappy past.
VestriVerum chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
Wonderful collection, though I believe the first is the best - bardic style appeals to me.

Good stuff.
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
I liked the first poem the best.
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
I could weep! Poor Draco
TheGirlWithaCrazyCat chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
I am touched. Even if it made a wonderful resemblance to each character that you wanted to portray, it made sense in just general metaphors. I have been deepened in though because of this poetry, something i thought impossible of just mere poetry. I congratulate you on this most amazing success.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Thought provoking ... but what little we see of the Grangers in the books showed us that they did love Hermione (it was rather reminiscent of the Evans' treatment and acceptance of Lily, with the exception of Petunia, of course).
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was beautiful ... you portrayed Dumbledore with the same spirit Rowling portrayed him in the beginning of her saga ( I felt that the character was somewhat tainted in the Deathly Hallows)... a wonderful tribute!
whitehound chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Marvellous, especially the bit about the alien cuckoo-babay.
whitehound chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Very good.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
That's a really good question-one sometimes thinks of Hermione Granger as an older Lisa Simpson who mainly raised herself.

Yet she loved her parents enough to make them go to Australia for their own good.

Did she ever get them back?
duj chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Let her go? I don't think they were given the choice, were they?
skrewtkeeper chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Oh my word. Wonderful once again. I'm sad they didn't formally introduce Hermione's parents into the series as well, and I thought it was just traic that she modified their memories before she went off with Harry and Ron to destroy the Horcruxes. You capture all of the feelings in under 300 or so words, and the way you express them is just phenomenal... ]
skrewtkeeper chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Wow. I have never felt the slightest bit of pity for Voldemort, but this poem may change it... ]

(Ha, I actually hate Umbridge more than I do Voldemort, but I suppose that is completely irrelevant to the subject of this poem...) How in the world do you capture feelings so subtly, and yet so powerfully at the same time? ]

~Brittany
skrewtkeeper chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Wow. Another form of brillance, I must say. You capture everything so grippingly, I cannot help but continue reading! ]

Keep going! ]