Reviews for Almost Belated Birthday
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice and funny 1 shot yo. Finally James gets wat he deserves always threating Ron like that always jumping 2 conclusions.
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
well,happy belated b-day from me anyway!
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
how old are you not.

this was a funny but sweet story
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nice little oneshot.
rbroser chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
this was so cute! i've always loved your stories. please keep making them! :-)
Silent Amethyst chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
cute and funny. i loved it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was so sweet! I loved Mr. P. Ahahaha xD.

Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Lol, this one was silly.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great piece of fluff there. Definitely see something like that happening to Ron. And you definitely captured her father's reaction very well (To the moon indeed!). Thankfully Anne was there to save the day so to speak.

- Drakonis Aurous
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Awesome little fluffy story :) and Happy Belated Bday to you as well!

Ron is the MASTER of unfortunate circumstances and thank you for reminding me of that fact. :)

I'm sure Kim will make sure she never sleeps like that again until she's married. ;)

I'm also certain that Mr. Dr. P will be giving the two of them QUITE the evil eye for a few days at least. lol!

Keep up the good work!
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Hey bud, two things,

number 1, Happy Birthday!

and number 2,

great story. Sorry it took me so long to get to it, but at least I finnally read it, now, I wonder what Kim will give Ron for his birthday?

God Bless,

XyKPfan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Another great fic! Keep me posted for more please & Thank You! And Happy Birthday...opps...Belated Birthday!(Sorry. I didn't check my mail until today-April 5) Keep on keepin' on whitem!
forevermore2110 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Loved this fic, great job! And happy _ th/rd birthday!
Captain IT chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Great story and Happy Birthday for many more Fannies to you.
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 4/4/2008

You are *is* just a little birthday fluff.

I have read so many tales in the last few days which subjected Kim and Ron to everything from torture to cooties to gunshots to each watching the other die slowly and painfully.

I *needed* a little birthday fluff. Thank you so much for posting this.

BTW...I took a couple of messages for you...

...Social Security says, 'Welcome to the family. Be sure to suck out the last of the funds so that people born after 1960 are completely S.O.L.'!

...The other message, I am not sure if I got the name right...I think it was a 'Grimm Roper' or 'Graham Reaper' or something like that. He said he's looking forward to meeting you.

Just a little birthday humor from...

Your friend in writing,