Reviews for NWN2:MOTB denouement
Kdren chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
It is really good ! Most Fan made sotry usualy break character's personality but as I was reading your it felt like it would have been a part of the story all along.

I also like to create my own version of an ending when I finish a game heavy on roleplay like Nwn. Sometime I wish they put ending that wuld be 15-20 minute long just so we can actualy see how things goes on in our character life heh.

Well its a really good story ! . Im glad I took the 5min to read it.
Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
This was really nice. Thanks! I have just recently finished playing the game and I really love Gann. Bishop was my favourite from the OC too and Sand. Reading this made me smile and really improved my mood. *thumbs up* Good job.
Light as Air chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This was amusing, Gann has always been so, so, so hot. I wuv him. He only wants to marry her so she doesn't leave him. Hehe.

This was good.
Aryk von Straln chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Bad? Definitely not. Good? Hell yes. I rather despised the almost neutral endings they gave for your companions after finishing MotB. Made me feel like all that time spent romancing Gann were pointless and has been the real reason I haven't been able to touch it since then. Heh maybe I'll give it another try, some of the fics in here have got me thinking again. I think I'll just have to impose my own twists, even if I'm only imagining them, and see where I get from there. Thanks.

I bid you farewell! Adieu!
quicksilveraza chapter 1 . 4/6/2008