Reviews for The Magic of Birthdays
So Amazing
lovemya2000 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Plain Wrong. Awww Lol
xyz chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I hopr you are not planning to be you suck
Karen chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This made me tear up, the love between these two brothers is simply overwhelming.
solfire chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Oh wow, that was one of the most original takes on HP fanfiction I've ever read! Awesome idea and very well written story. Poor Hedwig. She was already awesome, but this just made her a complete and total badass. Kudos :)
Isolde136 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I cried.
zammba chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
i really want to cry right now... buut since i'm in the living room with my family i can't... but that was so sad!

i loved the whole fredandgeorge bit... :')
Relala chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm crying right now. I'm trying to tell myself not to, and that this is just a story, and ZOMG! I shouldn't be such a baby, but this story was just so wonderfully written that not to cry while reading it would be wrong. Just wrong. This is heartbreaking, tragic, and yet so very beautiful.
Shot Down in Dark chapter 12 . 1/22/2010
Fantastic! Keep going, please.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Aw really nice but i couldnt read the last part.. Wouldnt be able to help myself from crying.. But loved the characterization! D
revolution rae chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is very emotional. It's definitely a very powerful way to start a fic.

Rae
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I'm going to just review every story in one review, because, erm, I'm lazy!

GEORGE WEASLEY: Wow, a great start to the collaboration. I really enjoyed the ending, especially then last line. You pulled off the characterization well - the Weasley twins never seemed like the type who didn't like to share with one another.

SEAMUS: I enjoyed seeing a piece on a character who is only a minor character in the series. I was kind of confused on who Fergus is (a brother? a friend?) but you really conveyed the emotion of the piece.

LILY EVANS: An interesting take on the Marauders. I'm a little surprised that you had Remus fall in love with James, though. Wonderful tie in at the end with the name of her birthday gift. The hot-air balloon bit was a little far fetched, but worked symbolically with the quote "the dead weight of men."

FRED WEASLEY: What a great contrast with the George piece; I know that wasn't intentional but the two do work great together! I really liked the irony of this piece, knowing that it really would be the last shared birthday. Great job!

HUGO WEASLEY: Fantastic characterization; quite possibly the best characterization I've seen in a while! I liked Hugo's admiration of his mother. The ending is very powerful.

HEDWIG: Probably the most original piece of this collaboration. You are a very skilled writer, especially at this action/espionage genre. The form at the beginning describing Hedwig/India really set the mood for the rest of the story.

NEVILLE: Neville dislikes his birthday, much like Harry when he lived with the Dursleys; it's an interesting similarity between two boys who's lives could have been switched easily. Nice work.

LUCIUS MALFOY: Hmm. This was pretty funny, in a witty and sometimes Dark sort of way. Hermione seemed a little OoC, though this a bit AU, isn't it? Certainly an interesting read; you write very well, especially grammatically!

HERMIONE: I really liked how the birthdays weren't described in chronological order! My favorite birthday was the one when the golden trio was on the road - such a sweet Ron and Hermione moment. Wonderful work!

VICTOIRE WEASLEY: This is the first Victoire fanfic I 've ever read, and I really enjoyed it. I love the idea behind it; the story is very touching. Lovely job!

ALBUS SEVERUS: Hm, I never pictured Albus and Rose like this. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I applaud your work!

DRACO MALFOY: One of the best Draco Malfoy stories I've read! It's good to see a slightly reformed Draco without being OoC. I especially liked the mother-son relationship development. You did a great job at showing the Malfoy family's pain.

REMUS LUPIN: Aww, a happy birthday story! You do need to watch out for grammar and typos, but this story was very refreshing. I really enjoyed the end! )

JAMES POTTER: There were some really powerful lines in this story; I'm not going to go and quote them all, but my favorite was "The elements would try to produce a result as supreme as the year James had been born, but they would always come up short." Wonderful ties in with spring - great job!

KENDRA DUMBLEDORE: Short and sweet, just right for this story. The repetition of the same line ("But now, Percy is gone...") creates a very powerful effect. I'd love to see more of this!

MADAME PINCE: I like the fact that you chose a really minor character in the series.(Even more points for pairing her with everyone's favorite squib!) Your dialogue is very believable! Wonderful work!

I will finish reviewing (starting with LAVENDER BROWN) the next time I am on fanfiction. One can only sit and read one-shots for so long! )
annimagos-girl chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
aww this is so sad because we al kno how it ends...
Zoe chapter 21 . 10/17/2008
Helena Ravenclaw's AWESOME! She's my favorite Hogwarts ghost!