Reviews for The Long Way Home
Rosebud1991 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i thought it was great
kidall chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Your MOTHER was only two when this series aired? God, I feel old. You did a great job, despite your youth. :) You seem to know who the characters are. It wasn't sappy at all, you were showing how people act when they are finally free to be together. For the times though, Peg would never have relinquished Erin to a deviant like BJ. It wasn't a lifestyle then -it was a mental illness.
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Its so beautiful!
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow - I've Loved mash for a while but Haven't read any fanfics till now. anyway, I think you've converted me to a Hawkeye/BJ shipper though. Great Job.
k chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Gotta say I liked this one. nicely done, with feeling and grace, and just the right amount of fluff to take my mind off things tonight. Thank you for that.
Frankie and Avery.dont ask chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Adored it. Absolutely adored it. :) It was perfect.

~Frankie
0Fallen0Angel0 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
i loved it
LilLizzie94 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
O_O Peg is EVIL! She was ALL B.J Talked about when he was in Korea and then she kicks him out? NOT COOL! But a good story tho.
rwebb chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I absolutely love this story! Please keep them coming. I love happy endings!
greengarbage chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
*sigh* I love happy endings. I think it would've been better to delve into a little more angst, just for realism, but over all very good.

Thanks for the bedtime story! *konks out*
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I didn't realize this was your story till I saw your A/N. This really was sappy compared to your other angsty works. But it wasn't too sappy. You put your signature angst in there. Really it was just perfect. I love your stuff.
Weirkat chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hm...I was watching the last show of MASH tonight, and it was the 'Goodbye' one. I'd never really thought of BJ and Hawkeye being paired together, but that last sceen where BJ can't tell Hawkeye goodbye, and his eyes started tearing up caught me.

It was an ending but without us ever knowing if they ever saw each other again. That's the reason why I started searching out the fan fiction area here. I think in my mind I just wanted to see some closure, and your story gave it to me.

You made an excellent plot, and you really have a way with writing out the details without getting wordy. I could see it, and feel BJ's feelings regarding both his feelings for Hawkeye, Peg, and Erin.

I'm really glad your story caught my eye first.

Thank you for having shared it. It closed that empty feeling the t.v. left me.
Lucretius chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Loved it!
hannahB chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh I loved it! Really well written too.

If it was cannon, this is how I would want it to be!
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was sappy, but in one of those good ways that make your stomach tingle and little tiny giggles grow in your throat and it makes you want to just scroll back up and read everything all over again. Sappy, in this case, was more than good, it was perfect.

This was too amazing for better words.