Reviews for Trinity
BulletStrong chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Me likey! LOL! Love it.

-B.S
Loki-Len chapter 9 . 5/5/2008
I like the the trio of friends and how they interact with eachother. i hope there is more in the future!
just-grey chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
I'm a little sad it's over. :( BUT I LOVED IT so your okay. :D LOL! Great job, I loved it!
toothchick chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Keep the updates comming! I like this story! I love how protective Brass is for those he cares so much for!
Adeline17 chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
I loved this chapter (and the story)...what a perfect ending before the beginning of the series!
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Please twll me that's not all. This was great. I think you had all the characters just right.
unforgiven601030 chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
i've been following this story and i'm sorry i just reviewed. I love this, it's very very good! I love how Brass is protective of Cath. It's cute and touching. Teehee...you hit right on each mark how Brass and Gil would have been: the hothead softie and the quiet softie. Love it! please keep going!

oh and kudos on the Brass bit when he slammed idiot Eddie against the wallD
sadie chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
i like it i thought there was something between the three of them.
toothchick chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
wow! I just read all of your updated chapters-they are great! This story is flying by, I can't read it fast enough!
just-grey chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Aw! I understand what Cath is meaning, I would have wanted him to tell her too. Update soon please!
just-grey chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
You know I always hated Eddie. But, it's so cute to see Brass so concerned for Cath, he's adoreable!
wendysam chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Cute little stories! Somehow, I think Jim is quite a character... I love his dialogues with Cath esp. those about her baby. Please update asap!
spottedhorse chapter 8 . 4/7/2008
Wow. You nailed it. Keep it going.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
Awesome! I want to read more. ) This is also kind of sad if you think about it. *Sighs*

Snyder
Adeline17 chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
Great job again...you do a great job capturing the friendship there! And I loved this part:

“Eddie here?”

“Two words, two syllables.”