Reviews for Hostage Puppy
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aww~~ that's too cute~ a Hostage Puppy XD

Oh, and before I forget, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WRITE KHR FANFICS! ZOMG SAYA-SAMA! (probably due to my own inability to be aware of stuff around me..
HappyDuckyDay chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Super cute! I really wished you would make this into a story considering it sounds like a great beginning... Anyway thank you for posting
The Crack Sprite chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
aw.. cute /w/ MORE MORE MORE *poke* one of my new favourite pairing xD
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
So adroable! wO TOO CUUTTE
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Where's your feeling for SpanaTuna? You told us would write more, where? I'm gonna bite you to death. This is so cute. SpanaTuna is so canon. Or, well, Tunafish is the public whore.
945 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Short, but it's nice and cute _

I mean, Tsuna's pairable with everyone!

And he's adorable with Spanner XD
akira chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
omg i love this pairing! yay for 4827, !
Agent Oz chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Hey, I've just gotten into 4827 recently too! (who couldn't after Spanner commentted to Tsuna "Even S size is too big for you"? XD More fics on this pairing plz!
Dragoness Triplets chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hikari: I like Spanner, he's cool! He likes robots, and candy, and he didn't kill Tsuna!

Yami: Dude, he sounds like a bloody pervert no matter how you slice it.

Toitsu: He is not.

Yami: HE STRIPPED HIM! AND PUT HANDCUFFS ON HIM! KINKY!

Hikari: O.O what's kinky?

Toitsu:...

Yami: While Toitsu's fixes the mess I made again, let me start by saying this has been one cute dabbler/one shot thingy. Spanner is a cool dude. Reminds me of me cause I dabble in robotics a lot and I can't stand seeing something not completed...and my sisters say I'm a friggin' pervert at times...but only for yaoi! So yeah, we need more of Spanner on . Thanks dude.
halcyonide chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
too cute for words~
Wayra chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Awwz! So cute! Hurray for more SupaTsuna fanfics! Lol, now when I read that chapter in the manga, I keep seeing Tsuna as a puppy! XD Good job with capturing Spanners persona, despite the fact he's new and we don't really know much about him.

~Wayra~
Yaoi.4.Joo chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Aw!

*flails around stupidly*

SupaTsuna! The newst craze thats sweeping the nation!

Good job! Even though Spanner is a new character... you captured him perfectly!