Reviews for Hell or something like it
Didine34790 chapter 21 . 4/5/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Whisper chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
I really loved this! Please write a sequel!:D
Whisper chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Great story(:
Tinker178 chapter 21 . 1/10/2011
AHHH! love this story!
TetraFish06 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
great story! I would love to see a sequel if you still have interest in one :)

I think you did a great job with the characters and your OC, Kenna, is really special
The Tall TV Lover chapter 22 . 1/29/2009
I just loved your story I had to cry so many times, it was just beautiful, it really was
katididnot chapter 22 . 11/4/2008
wow i really loved it! best daughter story i've read yet, i could totally believe it and i loved kenna stunt of climbing out the window! anyway great work, you are really talented!

WitBeforeMeasure chapter 22 . 8/15/2008
Cross it over with Gossip Girl. Stick Constance in New Jersey and enroll Kenna there.
luv0817 chapter 22 . 8/12/2008
Great story! I loved every minute of it.
Gyene chapter 22 . 8/8/2008
I enjoyed this story but there is a huge error you made. Both House and Stacy are atheists. The necklace Stacy has was a gift given to her by her mother as a talisman. She wears it all the time because of its significance to her and not for religious purposes. So, how would it be possible that Kenna believes in God when her parent's believe God doesn't exist? House has stated several times throughout the show that - to him, at least - our lives are all we have and once we die that is it. Stacy's opinion would be no different. Therefore, Kenna would have no to little belief in God.

Children often side with their parents on ideas and beliefs. Religion most likely would be. Especially with how close she was with her mother and now her father.

- K.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
I like how they ended up a family

good job
Morgomir chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
Great ending although I was hoping for some kind of confrontation. Keep up the good work.
rikkurox chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
Yeah I really enoyed it. The idea was great and you wrote it eally well. A sequel could be good, maybe a bit shorter, maybe with house getting together with soemone and Kenna's reactio to it. What show were you thinking about crossing with it? Well well done on this anyway, great job!
Morgomir chapter 21 . 7/29/2008
I love the story. It's beautifully written. Keep up the good work.
rikkurox chapter 21 . 7/22/2008
Ah, that's a great way to finsh. Well done on this story, I really enjoyed it.