Reviews for Memorial
beautiful
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved this.
Sparkeee chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is a really good story- you are a really good writer. All of Teddy's emotions are very realistic!
Becca962 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This is so sweet and touching. Love your stories to death!
Silversaz chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I think that this was well written (as everyone else says) and that you captured Teddy's feelings perfectly. I think it can be quite hard to get the right emotions and write them in a good way, but I think you pulled it off. I also liked the way you didn't say all the babies and toddlers fell silent in respect, because that wouldn't happen. The fact that you included Lily laughing halfway through a speech showed that you thought very carefully about the way babies and toddlers react. I think also that the ending was good, because although earlier on it says he was sick about hearing about the war, he still went to look at the memorial, and he is still proud of his parents. Anyway, that's enough of me going on.

Keep writing these amazing oneshots!

Silversaz
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was so sad, but good fic
UberLoopy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
thats great. But sad. I love it!
imaginingInspiration chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
you're a talented writer, and this fanfic was beautifully written. great job! :)
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Beautiful. I loved the merging the the three candles and the ending.
Fmh chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is a lovely piece you have really got inside how Teddy must feel about the war and the deaths of his parents thank you
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You've really done a good job showing insight to little Teddy. I love your Victoire, even if she wasn't in there much. I love your version of them all, the whole family, their interactions. I loved it, basically. Great job!
melissa chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This was really good, but you kept changing the tense and it made it awkward. Other than that it was well done. I really liked the memorial itself and how the three candles were lit and how all the families affected go there. Great work!
MBP chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Poor Teddy ... what an awkward position for him to be in. It really was so different for him than it was for Harry because at least James and Lily died trying to actively protect him. They didn't leave him to fight elsewhere. Quite a different feeling, I'd imagine, when one thought about it years later.
laura-csm chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is so sad, yet wonderful. You did a great job with this.
AnagramRCA chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
How sad, and yet, so good at the same time.