Reviews for Understanding
New Archetype chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Beautiful. Dark, in character, and a bit of humor. Twistedly seamless.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
I think pissed Ulquiorra is so hot!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
More anal spelling issues. Hogyoku. So bleeding sorry.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
Anal corrections for names; Grimmjow Jaegerjaques and Szayel Aporro Granz
I am so, so sorry, but it hurts to read them spelled wrong. Ya think you could just rerun through this and correct it?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
But...but...butbutbut... Coyote Starrk is the Primera Espada... Yammy's release is zero, but Starrk, spelled with two r's, is definately Primera. It's on his left hand I believe.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
Never did I think that two evil ass, narcissistic, sadistic, insane scientists screwing would be so hot. Szayel is ... really attractive when he begs.
Thanks for making me want this pairing.
ლ( u ლ)
So damn good.
-Kheelwithit

Ps. Sorry I'm not signed in...
deideiblueeyez chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
What in the actual fuck, Mayuri! Mengele would be running for the fucking hills right now! O.o

(backs away slowly) At least Orochimaru sedates his test subjects...sort of..maybe..sometimes.. .
toboldlyfangirl chapter 26 . 5/15/2013
My poor baby Ulqui... Leave him alone Grimm, you big meanie. :(
MerryKitten chapter 75 . 12/2/2012
Ooooh, so wonderfully long! And Starrk is there! My favorite espada. *HeeHee* It's a party with cake, (chocolate cheese cake that is) plus strawberr(y) ies! Highly enjoyable!
He-Who-Is-Bored chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Why have you made Starrk the Segunda? who has replaced him as the Primera?
darkling59 chapter 76 . 7/22/2012
This is an AMAZING story. I love your characterization, especially with Stark.

Is there any chance that you will continue it? Or does this note indicate that you've let it go? (I like Occupation as well, but I really want to see how this one ends.)
XjoegflynnX chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
What's awesome is that you are mostly right about Grimmjows survival because Kubo announced that he survived Nnoitras attack so he will probably come back at some point!
gaaralover1989 chapter 76 . 10/6/2011
I love this fic and now I understand the references from Occupation, which I read first. So Now that you've already written one fic where Aizen wins how will Understanding go? Will Aizen still win or will teh unlikely group of comrades win with teh help of Granz genius idea of nuetralzing Aizens stolen reiatsu?
0ptimuspenguin chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
/hnnging erp
too lazy to log in chapter 31 . 8/6/2011
I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually enjoyed Ulquiorra's death. Didn't like the bastard too much here.

(Yeah, this was pretty half-assed.)