Reviews for Optivus
LilyXJames chapter 33 . 10/23
James stop putting yourself in danger and listen to your friends and loved ones -_-

I'm so happy that you've updated! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the email update

I think I've said this before, but your story is one of my favourite stories on FF and I can't wait to read more!

And many thanks to your sister for encouraging you! _

LilyXJames _
I love this story so much. I love it when you updat. I love the characters. I love your writing. And I WOULD love it if you added more jily.
Christmas is early
Take your time- you'll still have your readers
(I, myself, hunger for the next update: you're a brilliant writer)
Laasya chapter 32 . 8/30
Hello there! Thank u for continuing your story.. I love the build up.. I hope u post more chapters soon. Thank you...
IWLTxo chapter 32 . 8/30
Absolutely lovef this chapter. Thank you so much for continuing this and putting in the effort after all this time.
Please update, you left this story at the worst possible moment.
You have no IDEA how excited I was to see this updated! I've followed this story since the very beginning.

Wonderful update. Please continue this great work!
greenamazon chapter 32 . 7/18
This is BRILLIANT! Please don't give up on this story! I gotta know what happens! Please tell me that James won't die! :'( I wouldn't be able to handle it! :( And writing is like running. Super hard when you start and at random times throughout, but at other times, especially the end, you feel amazing for doing it! So it might seem hard, but those last few meters (or chapters) are worth it! :)
bianca chapter 32 . 6/10
Omg I can't believe you're back! I've been following this story for what seems like years and I just can't express how glad I am to have you back. Please do continue updating! I really do love this story and it would be such a shame to see it discontinued. I just can't get enough of this medieval type Jily. Lots of love! I hope you find thee inspiration and motivation you need soon because I'm dying to get a hold of new chapters.
Kiratt chapter 32 . 6/7
I'm definitely still reading, and I'll always wait for any updates! It's been a long time since you first started, and it's easy to get busy with real life for certain! But I've always really enjoyed your au and the characters you've portrayed. It'll be a shame if the story goes unfinished, leaving us readers with so many questions!

As always, I enjoyed the chapter! I look forward to seeing how the plan goes with James, how James and Lily fare, and how Tonks and Remus handle their situation too! Thanks again for the read!
WshOnAFallnStar chapter 32 . 6/3
So happy to see an update to this story! I'm sorry to hear that life has been rough the past couple years. I'd understand if you cannot finish the story, but I hope that readers can help bring back the joy you once found in writing!
SuraWaldelfe chapter 32 . 6/2
What a rollercoaster ride of feelings I've been through since starting to read your story.
I have to tell you that the characterisations of the characters are brilliant and I just really enjoy your writing style.
I'd love to see more of Lily/Severus interaction, but I believe when James leaves it will be him to whom she'll turn (not in a romantic way tho)
I hope you'll find time to continue this story, because it'd be a shame otherwise.
Cheeta chapter 1 . 6/1
Please dont abandon this fic. It is amazing
fishertowers chapter 32 . 5/30
I'm always incredibly glad to see an update here! I love your characters, and even if the chapters take a while to come, I always remember exactly where you left them. That's how well you've crafted their stories.

Keep up the excellent work! I wish you (rather selfishly) plenty of stress-free living!
kare-bear-Karen chapter 32 . 5/28
This story is amazing. It's the best AU I've ever read. It took me a week to read both stories and I really hope you won't take months to update.
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »