Reviews for Optivus
MLJ chapter 33 . 4/18
Hello. Optivus fan here. Just wondering when an update will happen because this fic is bloody brilliant. That is it I just wanted you to know that I'm here for you (god this sounds so sentimental) as in a non-romantic way and a dedicated fan kind of way that is also a dedicated reviewer who loves this fic and who is completely botching up the review she tried to make to let you know that you need to bloody hurry up with your update (Yeah it is 2:30am and my brain isn't working but seriously update soon). I'm just going hit the post 'review button' now before I make an every bigger fool of myself.
Elaine chapter 33 . 4/4
It is a great story. I liked it very much. Your writing skill is awesome. I would like to ask some questions to you. What has been happening to Celena? She hasn't made much appearance lately. Moreover what is happening back at the Palace. Also what has happened to Seth.
I hope that you will update it sooner.
SLYTH3R1N chapter 33 . 1/25
This story has been a very refreshing change of pace, I really enjoy the insight into each of the characters and their backgrounds. I hope you choose to continue with more chapters!
Beckster384 chapter 33 . 1/16
I just finished reading through Philologus and Optivus for the first time. I've enjoyed the stories! Thank you for writing and posting them. :) I will enjoy seeing how Optivus ends, no matter how long it takes you to finish it. I understand that life gets busy! :)
Anonymous chapter 33 . 12/24/2016
Greetings from India, I've been reading your story from the beginning of time, and I'm so thankful that you are continuing to write it. I really like your portrayal of characters because you, unlike a lot of other authors, portray each character as human rather than some creatures sent from heaven (which really annoys me). I hope everything great comes your way!

I really hope you continue writing! You made my Christmas :)
Hajra chapter 33 . 12/19/2016
I can understand why Lily is upset, but I feel like James' nature - as being self sacrificing and putting others (and duty) before himself as well as having an active role in everything - has been well established in this story from the beginning and Lily knows that and knew that before getting into a relationship with him. So I get that she's upset but I don't think her prolonged anger is justified (it makes sense of course but I wish there was more perspective involved). Nor do I think it's fair for her to expect for him to compromise on that integral part of his identity and put her ahead of that or even think of it in terms of him having a choice and not choosing her. If she can't be with him because of this side of him that's still okay and unfortunate but I don't think her feeling angry with or wronged by him is fair, and it somewhat bugs me that no one is really getting the James perspective. I wish there's more on that, especially while he's already so burdened with everything.
That said, it was so lovely to find that you had updated and are still finding it in yourself to continue this story. I hope you find motivation in the love so many of us have for your writing!
LJ chapter 33 . 12/1/2016
Hey! I love this AU... I started reading this series yesterday and have already finished because of how good you are... I hope you can update this soon enough... Thank You So Much!
Laasya chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
I love this chapter! I hope you can update soon...
An Oath To Keep chapter 33 . 11/22/2016
constantly in awe of this AU. Though I'd like Jily to have a few less problems and more time together, I know it's all a part of your plan as the writer.
Please continue this story! The plot is so intricate and well done that I could not believe my luck when I stumbled across the first part in this series.
An Oath To Keep chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
currently smiling like an idiot at my phone because this chapter made me so happy! :))
Carriemathison chapter 33 . 11/13/2016
I finished reading both Philologus and Optivus within four or five days. I am hooked! I very much enjoyed both of them. Your genius is really astonishing. This AU is very interesting and I hope that Optivus will be updated soon! Good luck!
prongs123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH !
this chapter was amazing !
Can you please update quickly!
i cant wait for the new chapter to come out!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/11/2016
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE! You don't know how good it was for me to get to read this amazing story again (and yes, I reread it every time you update!). It's still as great as ever. Also, your writing has changed (not for the worse!). You can feel the difference in the tone. It reflects well the maturity you yourself have experienced in the 8 years you've been writing this, and the time before that when you were writing Philologus. Kudos and I can't wait for the next update!
avid reader chapter 33 . 11/5/2016
HELLO I CANNOT STRESS HOW GLAD I AM THAT YOU HAVE FINALLY DECIDED TO UPDATE AFTER SUCH A LOOOOONG WAIT. Please please please do update soon because I get antsy waiting too long. You have no idea how many times I checked to see if the story had been updated how how excited I was when it finally was.

Great chapter but I'll be needing more Lily and James scenes soon and PLEASE God forbid this story ends on a sad note because after all the time I invested in this story, I wouldn't be able to bear it if the characters didn't get an appropriately happy ending (especially for Lily and James).

Thanks for updating and I wish you the best of luck in getting those creative muscles working! Looking forward to the next chapters!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/5/2016
This is an amazing story. Very well detailed and descriptive. I'm completely on the hook for the past couple of days reading both the stories. Please don't stop writing. Ever.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »