Reviews for Optivus
Eisha Malik chapter 31 . 7/19
Amazing book and writing abilities. Can you please message me when you update. My email address is ""
That daisy flower girl chapter 31 . 6/30
OMG THIS STORY!
I found philologus about a week ago and i feel in love, it was really love at first reading, so amazing and it's was so an au so different. Your writing is truly amazing, i couldn't leave this aristrocratic world that you have created and now with Optivus, I was just amazed, like wow, the war parts James was through were so realistic.
Just keep on writing this amazing story, i'm hooked. Well done!
CeCeSweety chapter 31 . 5/17
This is one of the best AUs I've ever read, Philologus included! It's amazing! Lily is amazing and James is absolutely perfect. Oh God, Remus' mother is evil, I didn't expect the last scene, poor Tonks I hope she will be safe. Update as soon as you can because I'm dying here,I'm just too curious now. When James and Lily will talk about his arranged marriage? This is something that's bothering me since I read about him and some girl from the Malfoy family...anyway I hope the new chapter will come out soon, bye :)
Love it, as always! Please update as soon as you can because I live for this story :)
e13 chapter 31 . 4/12
Update!
Are you going to update this story too? I know you updated Genuine Gemini and that made me really happy, but I hope you haven't abandoned this one! I really love this story and hope you continue with it!
Probie girl1717 chapter 5 . 3/17
I do not know if you are still looking for books but the goose girl series by Shannon hale is amazing and the selection series by Kira cass I belive, is wonderful.
Nessa Black Malfoy chapter 31 . 1/23
I told you that i would read the second part. And the most incredible is that the history passed so fast, i read 31 chapters in 2 days.
When i read the chapter 31 i thought that was the last and i was very sad, for my surprise it is not the last chapter, and... oh my god the last update it was in 2014/june. You abandoned this history? Please, tell me that you didn't
I don't have words to express my satisfaction with youR history. I am enchanted.
It's very difficult for me reading in english , because i had lost many words, but i think I got it in the end.
So, I don't want to be inconvenient with my request but, please update this history as soon as you can.
PLEASE UPDATE :)
Alymariet chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Update pretty please! Just found this story and it has become one of my top favorite story's I have read so far! I know it's been a while but i hope you continue!
ladybug99 chapter 31 . 12/14/2014
This story, is incredible! One of the very best I've ever had the fortune of reading. I love this so so much! Please keep updating.
JCG chapter 31 . 12/9/2014
PPVV;

I realise that it has been literally years since you last contributed to this fanfiction and undoubtedly you probably haven't even considered this for a long time. However as an avid, though late, fan of your work it would mean a lot to me and your other faithful viewers if you could find a way to finish this fanfiction! I have never read a J/L HP fanfic quite like this and the originality of it alone demands to be completed and the idea to be acknowledged in full! I beg of you to finish please!

Kind regards,

Julia
seaweedbrain1966 chapter 26 . 10/9/2014
Love this story
Guest chapter 31 . 8/23/2014
updates?
pretty please with a cherry on top
Kyoy chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
I can't believe Remus' mother would order the death of Tonks! I can only imagine the disgust and betrayal that Remus would feel when he found out. I hope she doesn't die though I fear her surviving would come at the price of someone else's life. I find it a bit amusing that Elise could still think about pulling Remus out of school in the midst of this war. It seemed to me that by the time the war ends, school would be over - although I remember that the infiltration of the Academy only took place in a day. I'm relieved however, that Medwin's betrayal is only a ruse. Although I am not surprised at Dumbledore's actions, he has always seemed manipulative to me. I assume the King doesn't know of this plan? I don't think he would condone this knowing they'd have to sacrifice innocent lives. Speaking of the King, it's been a while since he has made an appearance. I guess Toma hasn't killed him yet, or we would've heard about it by now? I feel so bad that Dane had to die, but it would be too good to be true that they wouldn't lose friends in the war. Sadly though, this is just the beginning, and I dread the upcoming losses in the future.

There's something that's been on my mind since Philologus, it's about Chase's father. Is he the National Defense Minister? Where is he? He hasn't made an appearance yet, has he? Or did I completely miss it?

I really liked Lily and Eric's relationship. They seem to be close in a way that they don't call each other 'Sir' and 'Lady' and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them together. But of course, I'd rather see more of Lily and James together. I hope they have more moments in the next chapter! I really love how they got together, I keep rereading that chapter every now and then. But I guess besides them, one of my favorite parts of this story is Peter. I love his character and his role in the whole story. He seems to be recovering well despite the constant traveling since they left the hospital. I hope it isn't just wishful thinking, but maybe his health will improve now that he's surrounded by friends? I know it's not supposed to make sense, but perhaps it would help somehow.

Sorry about this review, it seems all over the place, and I've been rambling quite a lot. Can't wait for the next update, hope it comes soon!