Reviews for Like A Brother
VerySleepy chapter 1 . 4/2
This is really fabulous. Bravo.
Viiranen chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Loved it. Short, bitter and so very delicious. Didn't see any grammar errors I could point out to, so no worries about the lack of beta. Can see why you'd win them awards back in the day.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I really love the idea of Hermione wanting to sleep next to Harry to feel safe and reassured and what it says about the underlying dynamic of their relationship.
NocturneWitch chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
That was HOT! LOVED it! Need more!
Majerus chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
A bit melodramatic but then they are in a very intense moment (again) and finally give in.
Definitely food for the muse, thanks :)
M
Justanotherfool chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That was incredibly Well written! I loved it
AbyKitten chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Jen,

What an incredibly beautiful and wonderfully written story. THIS is exactly what Harry and Hermione would be like, you described the emotion in both of them beautifully and made the story come alive in my mind.

Thank you so much for writing this superb piece of work and for sharing it with us.

Aby
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Great story
Random number generator chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Poor Ron.
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
cool.
Pixylamb chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Never forgiving you for ending it like that! :P My favorite one-shot!
Black Elegance chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Omgod. This was...explosive. You are brilliant!
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow wow wow wow wow. I can't even.

I think this just became one of my favourite one shots ever. You captured the rawness and intensity that many writers fail to when writing Harry and Hermione - because they are actually spectacularly fucked up, but no one seems to realise it. Hermione is a lot darker and twisted than she is ever given credit for. I hope you consider writing for these two again. I would read it in a heartbeat.

But thank-you for this amazing piece of writing. I'm sure I'll be reading this again and again.
varon chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Such a well-known story around the Harmony Pumpkin Pie Patch, and so few reviews...! What's wrong with everybody? XD This is EXACTLY how Hermione would have felt after the war. So well-written, great job getting into their heads. _
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Wow, that was pretty awesome.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »