Reviews for Knight's Loan
Kaister chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I rather like how random the meeting seems to be, on Alfeegi's side at least. Random person comes to a bank and he assumes for a loan only to end up with the greatest of surprises.

I know this was written a long time ago, and all, but this was one of my fave fandoms, no matter how small it was (when I was searching for DK fandom)
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is totally wicked! I love it. Great work. :D
FireyFlames chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Originality is refreshing, except the ending was kind of abrupt. Nevertheless, it was a good oneshot.
Night Silver's whisper chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I adored this tale. Loved how you wrote it. You have have a great rythm to your style.

I would say you could have drawn it out a bit more though.

Toricchi chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Pft, who needs birthday presents; this is awesome at any time of the year. Thank you for writing it for me! I love it! I had such a stupid smile on my face from start to the finish.

I love the way you write Alfeegi's voice: so put-upon and too clever for his own good and *Alfeegi-like* that I just want to pet him. I think my favourite part is everyone's reaction to Lykouleon's fake name, which is just hilarious ("Your real name, please?" oh god, I nearly died). And of course I am an absolute sucker for Alfeegi backstory, so I loved this glimpse into his past that you gave. Lykouleon/Alfeegi interaction is also for the win; Lykouleon is so goddamned tricksy *g* and I love it. Also bonus points for Alfeegi being annoyed by Ruwalk without even knowing his name.

A really fun scenario, and exactly the kind of LykouleonAlfeegi thing I'd been craving. Thank you very much again~