Reviews for Daughter Mine
thablueGRRL chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
you should make more chapters to this, its so interesting and realistic to his point of view.
Maya-chan2007 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh, wow! I always thought that Mayuri might have a soft side to him when it concerns Nemu, but this story-It's perfect! I love it so much! You did a really good job on this, and you should feel proud!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Whoa.. That's a whole new perspective on Mayuri. You've done an excellet job.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ouch. butbelievable...except for the quincy thing...hm...well, you almost made me like/pity him, and that is impressive
VHD chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really admire your personal perspective on Mayuri and Nemu's relashionship. I especially liked your point on why he uses her as a type of shield. Because if he died Nemu would be lost because he wouldnt be there if she was damaged again. Defiantly the BEST Mayuri attitude explination EVER. Best in existence.
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very well written. I like it.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
It actually makes sense now.0_0
Ishuzi chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I love your portrayel of Mayuri! I think you should write one from Nemu's point of view. I would LOVE JU FOR DAT! lol...please...Ok..love story anyway great a sequal with nemu ...maybee?
JazkaStar chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
A rather interesting well-written story.

It's nice to see a better side for Mayuri, I think.
Delicate Snow Flower chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
that was just awesome to read
AwakeningEden chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
That was a beautiful portrayal of Mayuri. The character analysis was incredibly superb and the way he thinks and cares for Nemu is totally in-character and canon to the story in every possible way. This really was a great analysis. I like Nemu and now I can appreciate Mayuri for who he is - he's not just a mad scientist that is!

Happy Writings and Adios mon ami! Keep up the fantastic work!
inuzuka-jessica chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Perfect OMG *_*
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is a really sweet story...I almost cried. Will there be a new chapter? Because I know Nemu does care for Mayuri in her way too.
The Knife chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I've never actually hated Mayuri - heck, he's one of my favorite characters - but either way, you've made me see him in a completely different light. Somehow, I always did think there was another reason - apart from being supposedly "useless" - for him to be abusive w/ Nemu.

Hope you write more Mayuri or Nemu fics! :)

~m4nil4
Lucius chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
this one is sad *snif*

But beautyful non the less.

Thanks for a good story,

have a nice day,