Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
NCISWarrior chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
Coooool!
GirlWhoLovesAnime chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I hope you plan on continuing this. Its just too awesome!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome.
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wait, is that all of it? Ah come on man, there has to be more. I'm guessing this is the old Knight Rider? (sorry if you already said that, I don't tend to read A/Ns)
Window chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Neat. I really liked that. c:
Wish there was more...
Elhini Prime chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Good job! Please please PLEASE continue this!
Transformers123124 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
OMG i really wish you would continue it its amazing and i love it.
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh man!

This is too funny!

Makes me want to search for more Knight Rider and Transformer fics.

While this is complete, I can see it continuing. That is, if you wanted a sequel or anything.

Too cool!

What makes this even better, it doesn't really have 'official' Tarka/Hasbro characters. Just a freaky occurrence and chance events. So, does this mean the FLAG Trans-Am might get away without being shoved into the Autobot/Decepticon group?

Good job.

Yeah, I hear both KITT's and Michael's complaints. too much change in too short a time, and age creeping up on everyone.
Native Knight chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I swear, I'll NEVER get tired of reading this x) It needs to be continued! (Please? :p)
anon chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
All I can say is: "Where's the next chapter?"

Keep on writing!
Mackon chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I think its very very cool thank you very much for sharing.

Loved how you wrote KITT and the Hoff very well done especially KITTs reaction to being sparked and you are right there should be a lot more of these stories.

Again thanks for sharing and hope for a sequel
HonorGuard Ra chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Ok. This actually has an ABSURD amount of potential. Why the heck aren't there more Knightrider/Transformer crossovers? Hello...Authors...*taps screen* Yeah, talking car here! Sorry, I'm ranting, but seriously it makes more sense than something bizarre like Naruto/Transformers. I doubt it'll happen, but think about dusting this off and turning it into an actual story please.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This was a funny fic. Ja.
lurkerlaine chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I've only heard of Knight Rider and everything I know about Transformers comes from seeing the movie once. But I LOVE this!
Dragovian Knight chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*collapses in laughter* Oh, this is the very BEST kind of crack!