Reviews for Uncertainty
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow! nice job! I could really feel her pain! I thought you did a wonderful job with the portrayal of her. I like the "stuck like spellotape" bit, I thought it was very clever! I think you could have included a bit of something else besides boys, but it was great none the less!

Keep writing, your doing something right!
Pleck chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
that was really deep
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I know. I know. I should try to understand Ginny but i really just find myself agreeing with Sammantha Higgins even though she's not real. However instead of ranting I'll just review. Your story would make a better person than me pity Ginny and feel bad for everything she goes through and everything people accuse her of. A better person than me would gather Ginny in their arms and let her cry away her fears. However, you got me - a teenage girl obsessed with your stories and with review tag. A teenage girl who unfortunately happens to be obsessed with your Ginny Weasley stories. A teenage girl who is only able to say you write wonderfully your flow is pretty much perfect and if your character wasn't Ginny Weasley she'd have annoyed you so much about how much she adored it that you'd probably just end up with a restraining order against a girl you don't even know. All this to say another wonderfully written story by an adoring reader. Though I may not have the most informative reviews, you have to admit, they are pretty original :)
Fallingintonothing chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Great job TML. I know many people think Ginny is a marry-sue, but how you have written this a bunch of people will change there minds.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Love Ginny's character in this. Good job!
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was beautiful, somehow, those last few lines really struck a chord on me. I didn't go into tears or anything overly emotional, it just really touched me. Ginny has that air about her, her confidence, I like how you had her doubt herself through all of that.

"They only see the facade I wear, not the load on my shoulders."

Amazingly well-written, keep up the good work!
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, that was really good! You really managed to intertwine pretty much unrelated events in Ginny's past that have made up her character and the burden that she carries.

I didn't think Dean was really the lustful type? "his eyes would cloud over with intense desire." seems a bit much for me to be honest.

Overall I really enjoyed this, it was a lovely piece of work ]
mackgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really liked this exploration of Ginny's feelings. I think you did a great job.
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Very nice. Havn't read a fic about Ginny for a while, so that was sweet :)

Well written, good metaphores, easy to relate to.

One sentence structure problem at the beginning, but otherwise lovely job.

-Defier-
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Woah. I love all your characterisations, and the amount of depth and thought you have given Ginny.

Really well done.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I really agreed with your description of Dean and Ginny's relationship. I liked how you described Ginny's angst in a non-melodramatic way. :)
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Really liked this. For some reason I know I read this before but I guess I never reviewed. Sorry.[Oh wait I think I was at work so it was a anon reviewer but I still want to review. I love how you show the fears of Ginny, she reminds me of me and my friends at that age. And especially her conflucting feelings about Dean. Nicely done
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I like the way you characterized Dean and Michael, as well as the way you allowed Ginny to still have feelings for Harry without making her seem like a *censored*. And then, the way you moved onto the Ginny underneath the shell which most people (including JKR) focus on...that really hit me, because I'm quite guilty of being quite unjust to Ginny. Fantastic fic - it really made me think :)
freak.on.a.leash.13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow, this is really good. it's nice to see another side to Ginny. so many people dislike her, and write her out to be this horrible person. i love the way you portrayed her.
fauves chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I loved the captured Ginny's personality TML. This was a very well written oneshot!

Pinky_x