Reviews for Okay
leila-rolle chapter 1 . 6/6
I loveddddddddddddddddddd thattttttttt
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I love it. It made me feel slightly anxious but still warm amd happy at the same time as I read it. You should keep writing. Good luck! :o)
lullaby of rain chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
thats really sweet
Meow the Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wonderful story. Beautifully written.
Lizaeverlasting chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was truly amazing! I just thought of this couple...excellent!
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
How can you be unsure if you liked it? I loved it! Present tense actually suits the story better than past tense would have, in my opinion. Very well done, greatly written, and all that jazz. :)
katekarson chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I think the present tense suited it very well, and your dialogue was especially good. I really enjoyed this :)
tamzinrose chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
The present tense works for it. It's sad, but in the right way.
Oreo-Child chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
It's really hard to write a story like this with good tasted and not jumping the gun, per se. I liked it :D
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow, I love this! Your an amazing writer and I wish you would continue this story! Honestly, in my opinion it dosent feel complete :( Need more FrankxDwayne! Pleease -puppy face- Anywho, I really did love this and think you did a really great job! Love you and goodbye :D Sincerely,

xMysterious Darknessx
Reptar on Ice chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Why don't you have the anonymous reviews set up, it makes it very hard to anonymously review. (Fairly obvious statement).

Any-way, how on earth could you be unsure as to whether you liked it when I loved it? Honestly, I thought that it was amazing, I really liked the way that you kept them so perfectly in character, you didn't make it ridiculous and such a situation purely for it being...there.

The fact that I'm watching it right now and I really like this, that says something good.

Sincerely,

The Sickly Satirist
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
this story rocks. it's cute, but still angsty adn true to the characters. adding to favs.