Reviews for Furious Angels
Oscar chapter 18 . 6/18
Well... that was a depressing ending. One for the angst-fans, eh? ;)

This is a well-written rollicking rollercoaster, albeit one with an ending that is both a bit of a downer and a cliffy. (Still, it WORKS as an ending, which is far more than can be said for most HP fanfics...) Plenty of interesting stuff, and it's nice to see a do-over HP 'fic without any characters getting bashed along the way.

Have you ever considered writing another HP 'fic, focusing on another of your favourite pairings for the fandom? (I.e. Harry getting matched up with Luna, Padma, Parvati, Tonks, Daphne, or / and Susan. ;)) I for one would be most interested in reading such a 'fic written by your good self. :) (Even moreso if it incorporated one of the 'popular plot twists' - e.g. marriage contract(s), woke up in Vegas, Fleur's wedding goes differently, Harry gets raised in another dimension instead of at Privet Drive, an improved Yule Ball, Harry forms / needs to form a harem, someone takes it upon themselves to form a harem on Harry's behalf and then presents him with a fait accompli, etc.) It would be nice to see a 'how to get it right version of such a 'fic, and that's precisely what you have the talent to deliver. :)

Also, have you considered writing a BtVS or BtVS crossover fanfic with a Buffy-Xander 'ship? Possibly with the 'ship starting in Season 1? (And thus doing away with at least half of the Angel / Angelus mess...) The only good Buffy-Xander 'ship fanfics I've managed to find all took place post-Season 7 (and ignored the comic book spin-off series) so it would be nice to read a 'done right' take on that concept.

Toodles! :)
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 2/21
The beginning of the story was great, and I actually liked the whole soul mate thing. But it quickly began to decline once they got to Hogwarts.

All the bashing really ruined a good story line. I dunno, but I find it childish to make up all these 'Traditions', 'Oaths', whatever, just to incorporate it into a simple bash of exaggerated characters. I generally steer clear of fics with these elements as I seldom find it interesting. The unnecessary childish bashing.
nire47 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Oooo Please tell me that Ron doesn't do it?

Excellent fic.
Glad to see Neville turn out the way he did. I did want to smack McGonagall a few times.
I haven't checked to see if there is a sequel, sure hope there is.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Wow what an ending. I honestly didn't see that coming. And a great story to boot with an interesting start of bonding between Harry and Ginny. I like the ideas behind the stones and I didn't suspect Ron at all till the host's point of view was explained. Plus his possession with his jealously and his need for his own things that made him complied to write in it in the first place was a stroke of genius. Too bad there isn't a sequel. Thanks for the great read.
nayin17 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Ginny is so much stronger than Ron and even Harry. Proven in DH for Ron and even at OOTP and DH for Harry.
Me the hater chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
You seem to send Ginny back in time but then at the end of the story you don't bring her back.
james.mattson.7 chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Congratulations on a well written story. Do you ever plan on adding to it?
Nanchih chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
So, Ron has the Diary this time?
initium novum chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
Frankly,I'm disappointed.I had finished "I saw my lady weep" and was quite eager to read more from that story,your way of writing was mature and really nice.I was so hopeful when I started reading this story..I mean I'm a total fan of time-travel started the story in a good soul stones were okay i guess...but then you started piling all that rubbish of Ancient and Noble House of..blah was really childish you I like the fact that you did not make them remember everything but at the same time they did not forget I'm sure that Ginny would have remembered the McGonagall is soo boring.I'm also sure that Dumbledore would have questioned Harry like in the original book when he is the Luna-Neville-Hermione triangle sounds way too OoC and disgusting to at the same time,there were some good bits in the story too.I appreciate the fact that you did not make Harry & Ginny to jump into a bed at the first 's a good thing that they retained their theme was good but you could have written it in a completely different and better way
Epeefencer chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
Really! Imperiousing Justin in front of Dumbledore? His sudden change of attitude would be a dead give-away. Very unlikely and oh so unbelieveable.
Epeefencer chapter 8 . 2/11/2015
With all their remembered knowledge, half complete as it may be, Harry and Ginny would certainly remember something connected to the Diary.
Neumzie chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
I feel like I've already had this answered cause this is a re-read for me, but i don't remember why Harry keeps calling Voldemort you know who. There's not explanation and with the reincarnation deal, he should be even less afraid, really
Sined chapter 18 . 1/14/2015
It's a shame this superb story ends here, so abruptly. Couldn't you write a sequel ? Cause I'd love to read it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2015
Wow... Ginny really must be a lot stronger than Ron, since in-canon, she stopped Moldie-shorts from actually killing the victims. And she endured him for 10 months before she finally couldn't stop him anymore. 10 months. And here, Ron is outright killing the victims. Much like how he gave up only merely weeks after having the locket around his neck in DH. Hell, even Harry couldn't handle being possessed for a couple of minutes in OOTP. Dare we say that Ginny is legit stronger than Harry?

Ah, got off-topic. Apologies. I wonder why Harry and especially Ginny haven't remembered the diary yet... Since Ginny said she actually saw the thing, you'd think she'd remember it... Also... What's up with Luna, Hermione and Neville? A love triangle?

This is a very interesting take on time-travel, and I'm almost done! This is getting eerie but exciting.
nayin17 chapter 18 . 12/18/2014