Reviews for Furious Angels
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 1 . 4/18
The Unspeakable Lowdly part made me laugh more than it probably should have.
mumphie chapter 18 . 3/15
Just finished your story. I really enjoyed your plot twist! It was quite good.
I read where you had a horrible accident. I am so sorry what you had to endure. Because of how good this was, I hope that someday you can continue this with sequels for each year! Here's hoping.
infinite eternity chapter 14 . 3/5
*sigh* oh, jeez.
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 3/4
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SCARED
Himanshu.99 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Would there ever be a sequel for furious angels?
Himanshu.99 chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Well. That was different. I don't see why Mcgonagall is not hated like Severus Snape. As the saying goes evil festers when good men and women do nothing. She does nothing to protect students from Snape's injustice and nor does she believes her own students. Snape is bad but Mcgonagall is also as bad as Snape and no punishment for Lucius Malfoy. Dumbledore is powerful and influential. He could have him killed secretly or prisoned.
Gin110881 chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I loved this story very much. The unique set up and plot, the intriguing, occasional flashes from the future, and, of course, Ginny and Harry together right from the beginning, even if it was a bit sad and angsty at the beginning.
At the end I thought that you'd set up many things for a sequel including an evil cliffie, but sadly I was wrong... Nevertheless, many thanks for a great story.
Oscar chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Well... that was a depressing ending. One for the angst-fans, eh? ;)

This is a well-written rollicking rollercoaster, albeit one with an ending that is both a bit of a downer and a cliffy. (Still, it WORKS as an ending, which is far more than can be said for most HP fanfics...) Plenty of interesting stuff, and it's nice to see a do-over HP 'fic without any characters getting bashed along the way.

Have you ever considered writing another HP 'fic, focusing on another of your favourite pairings for the fandom? (I.e. Harry getting matched up with Luna, Padma, Parvati, Tonks, Daphne, or / and Susan. ;)) I for one would be most interested in reading such a 'fic written by your good self. :) (Even moreso if it incorporated one of the 'popular plot twists' - e.g. marriage contract(s), woke up in Vegas, Fleur's wedding goes differently, Harry gets raised in another dimension instead of at Privet Drive, an improved Yule Ball, Harry forms / needs to form a harem, someone takes it upon themselves to form a harem on Harry's behalf and then presents him with a fait accompli, etc.) It would be nice to see a 'how to get it right version of such a 'fic, and that's precisely what you have the talent to deliver. :)

Also, have you considered writing a BtVS or BtVS crossover fanfic with a Buffy-Xander 'ship? Possibly with the 'ship starting in Season 1? (And thus doing away with at least half of the Angel / Angelus mess...) The only good Buffy-Xander 'ship fanfics I've managed to find all took place post-Season 7 (and ignored the comic book spin-off series) so it would be nice to read a 'done right' take on that concept.

Toodles! :)
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
The beginning of the story was great, and I actually liked the whole soul mate thing. But it quickly began to decline once they got to Hogwarts.

All the bashing really ruined a good story line. I dunno, but I find it childish to make up all these 'Traditions', 'Oaths', whatever, just to incorporate it into a simple bash of exaggerated characters. I generally steer clear of fics with these elements as I seldom find it interesting. The unnecessary childish bashing.
nire47 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Oooo Please tell me that Ron doesn't do it?

Excellent fic.
Glad to see Neville turn out the way he did. I did want to smack McGonagall a few times.
I haven't checked to see if there is a sequel, sure hope there is.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
Wow what an ending. I honestly didn't see that coming. And a great story to boot with an interesting start of bonding between Harry and Ginny. I like the ideas behind the stones and I didn't suspect Ron at all till the host's point of view was explained. Plus his possession with his jealously and his need for his own things that made him complied to write in it in the first place was a stroke of genius. Too bad there isn't a sequel. Thanks for the great read.
nayin17 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Ginny is so much stronger than Ron and even Harry. Proven in DH for Ron and even at OOTP and DH for Harry.
Me the hater chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
You seem to send Ginny back in time but then at the end of the story you don't bring her back.
james.mattson.7 chapter 18 . 4/19/2015
Congratulations on a well written story. Do you ever plan on adding to it?
Nanchih chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
So, Ron has the Diary this time?