Reviews for Furious Angels
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 12/5
REALLY ?! You end this amazing year on such a horrible cliffhanger ? And to my absolute dismay it seems like there’s no sequel... Please do consider writing one ! The base is so good and your writing is fantastic ! Please
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/5
I hope you have a sequel planned or written because this story is the absolute bomb and I will want more
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/5
Wow shit, things took a pretty sudden turn
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 12/5
Seeing things from Riddle’s perspective is highly disturbing
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 12/5
Damn, your story is like a rollercoaster but only with ups ! But seriously isn’t anyone getting suspicious or pissed at Ron ? That’s not the first he’s laughing at Hermione or being unnaturally rude
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/5
So many things going on at the same time ! It’s crazy
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 12/5
So many near misses and things that are crucial for harry and ginny as the story goes on... for example the Tiara. I guess it melted and it burned Ginny because of the soul bond.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 12/5
Wow your version of the Harry Potter serie is so much more realistic and there’s so much going on
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/5
Holy shit ! Ginny that was so badasssss !
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 12/5
Oh god it’s Ron who has the diary right ? And thank you for kicking Malfoy in the gonads
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/5
You know one thing that I absolutely abhorre ? It’s all this bullshit and tiptoeing around the Talk. Take for example, in this chapter, the moment when Molly and Arthur talks to harry and Ginny about sleeping in the same bed and babies and special hugs. That’s the kind of shit I hate. Just be truthful and don’t try to scare them with some crap about hugging and getting babies ffs ! You're basically lying to them and you'll completely scare them away from doing anything at all.

What a way for Harry to deal with Lockhart ! And Malfoy ! Will Harry and Ginny realise that they have these odd flashes of memories and try and understand what it means ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 12/5
Oh my god I love Harry’s innocence ! “I’ll ask the twins” hahaha please do Harry
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 12/5
Holy fuck ! That’s the most amazing beginning to a story I’ve ever read ! But the things Molly says are horrible...
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 12/5
Wow your twist on the story is absolutely amazing ! Please get Harry and Ginny together as quickly as possible.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/5
Wow that beginning was so powerful ! What a way to introduce the soul bond and Ginny being catatonic for so long after Harry’s death was heartbreaking