Reviews for Furious Angels
Mewpagano chapter 18 . 6/16
So wonderfull history but sad taht you dont continue this T_T
Hot48cricket1 chapter 17 . 1/23
driving out the Mudbloods and the Mud-tainted from this school." Riddle smiled.

Riddle is in denial he has a muggle father

A sad, desperate, hungry look crept onto his face as Ron drew in a long, shuddering breath

Does Ron want the diary back? Why else would he have a desperate hungry look on his face?

With a last look around, he led the other children out.

Why call them children? They are students! They are no longer children when they start school!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 16 . 1/23
Of course dumbledork is out of the castle - no sense staying and protecting the students
Hot48cricket1 chapter 15 . 1/23
It's okay, baby… It's all okay." They sat together for a while, just holding each other

NO ONE CALLS GINNY A BABY!

And why didn’t granger and Luna hurry to the headmasters office?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 14 . 1/23
Justin nodded to the Minister. No problem there… he was going to tell Professor Dumbledore who was chasing him anyway… the little voice in the back of his head was whispering to him, letting him know what to do and what to say…

And dumbledork could not tell Justin was under the imperious curse? He was out of breath and then he wasn’t?
O F F S
Hot48cricket1 chapter 12 . 1/22
Such an event isn't likely, but it would certainly be more likely than a pitiful Muggle-spawn infant overpowering a Dark Lord.
Is Tom in denial that his father is a muggle and he is a half blood like Harry?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 11 . 1/22
So Ron is showing his “possession “ but no one is picking up on it
Hot48cricket1 chapter 10 . 1/22
No sir… we… that is, my friends and I… Ginny, Harry, Luna, Neville, and Ron… we didn't see it happen… we were just coming from the Hospital Wing, you see…" Hermione looked sheepish.

What a lie granger! Ron left the RoR BEFORE the rest of you!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 9 . 1/22
Luna smiled at the complement, and without warning Hermione blushed to her toes.
Is granger crushing on Luna?

So glad you gave the diary to that prat ron
Hot48cricket1 chapter 8 . 1/22
Harry charged Draco with a vendetta for insulting Ginny but won’t do the same to snape or lockheart? WTF
Hot48cricket1 chapter 7 . 1/22
Very well, Miss Weasley… who will be your second?" Snape emphasized

Why doesn’t Harry charge mr snape with a vendetta for purposefully insulting Ginny by not calling her Mrs Potter?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 6 . 1/22
the three boys left the compartment to the girls, who drew the curtains closed and changed into their school uniforms. When the girls were finished, it was the boys' turn.

I never understand this - why dirty a uniform when you only have to put a scoop robe over your clothes?

Didn’t Ginny see macgonagal in the headmasters office?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 5 . 1/22
Dad?" Fred and George ran in from outside. "There's a bunch of people outside. A lot of them have cameras and they've cornered Harry and Ginny in the garden!"

I thought dumbledork was going to up the wards?

And how dare that granger bitch be so familiar to Ginny when she was never introduced!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 4 . 1/22
Harry was so skinny-looking.
Really? Two weeks out of Hogwarts and he’s skinny again?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 3 . 1/22
Molly twisted in her chair and screamed at Harry, "SHE'S ONLY TEN YOU… YOU… PERVERT
BITCH please - he is only 11!