Reviews for Furious Angels
Neumzie chapter 18 . 4/21
i forgot this ends so abruptly. i really feels like it was supposed to have a sequel. i thought there was one
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 4/2
Well, so far it’s a very well-written story, but I’m not too fond of the fact that Harry and Ginny can’t seem to remember anything about the diary or be able to tell by now that Ron has the diary.
Dinobot14 chapter 18 . 1/2
I randomly remembered bits and pieces of this story today and spent some time trying to find it! I'm glad I did since I just reread the entire thing.

It is definitely one of my favorite Harry Potter stories and it is a shame you never continued it. Still, what you have here was great and I'm glad it still exists! If you ever decide to come back to this universe after 11 years, then just know you will have at least one loyal follower :)
nayin1704 chapter 18 . 12/18/2020
wish you'll write a SEQUEL
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2020
Sequal please
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2020
good sor
hufflepuffiesten chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
Wow, very interesting and original start to this AU story. Great writing.
marinka chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
Wow, what a powerful story! And very fitting end unfortunately:( would you ever come back to finish it?
hufflepuffiesten chapter 18 . 6/21/2019
What an unique AU story! Very interesting and well paced.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 15 . 4/27/2019
This is a very clever way of combining time travel with light romance, then suddenly with a lot of intriguing plot twists in chapter 15. I love it, and am surprised this story hasn't gotten more attention.
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 11 . 4/25/2019
I like the way Harry and Ginny remember little flashes of important things but not the big picture. It makes sense because the soul stone only transmitted small pieces of their future soul memories. Cool story concept!
JKRisTheGoddess chapter 5 . 4/25/2019
This story is a very sweet romance, with a very original plot line. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2019
You didn’t kill Ron!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2019
Everyone should have gone to hospital and make dumbledork go to them!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/26/2019