Reviews for Furious Angels
Miz636 chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
I finished this and almost screamed at the ending, but I went and did the dishes to calm down, and now I'm willing to give a review that won't show my annoyance at the cliffhanger you left as an ending to this story that doesn't have a sequel.

Very well written with an amazing plot that just flowed from one point to the next with twists and turns that were quite unexpected. It was sad about the deaths, but they make sense once one thinks about it since Ron wasn't fighting Riddle as much as Ginny had been, so you made a good, if not terribly sad, decision there.

The original idea behind this was quite unique as I haven't seen a story quite like this where an object is sent back in time, bringing back memories with it, and changes things here and there. It certainly made things interesting as I read this and laughed slightly at the little inklings of canon future that made no sense to anyone except Harry and Ginny, who didn't even know how they knew it.

You've got an intense style in the way that it attracts the reader's attention and won't let it go without a major internal fight. It took me a little while to get away from my computer long enough to go make myself some dinner.

I hope you plan to write a sequel to this amazing story because the ending you left us with is truly evil. It infers Ron jumped off the roof of the Burrow, and that is what I believe happened, but it doesn't truly state it, nor does it inform us of what occurs surrounding the events of the last chapter. There are quite a large number of loose ends for this story, and I'm looking forward to seeing them tied up at some point in the future.

An excellent that I cannot wait to see more of.
Carmine Rose chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Soul magic, betrothal pledges, Harry toting his world-shattering wealth around. Three strikes. I cannot bear to read soul magic, or either of the other two things.. However, I WILL commend your grammar, as most of stories on this site are slash-filled, fan-girlish pieces of crap. That said, I really didn't like this.

See, there's no need to be rude.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 18 . 1/9/2011
Is this story really over, or are you planning a sequel? You left a lot of loose ends, and I was rather hoping you'd continue. Your writing is on the better end of the spectrum for what I've seen on this site.

One of the main things I am really wondering about is if you're going to have Neville, Hermione, and Luna in a threesome. You hinted at it a lot.

Also, is Ron dead? That would be nice to know.

And, one more thing, on your profile why did you feel the need to single out people like that? Since you gave their names you were essentially telling people to go flame and bash them. That is just mean, no matter how horrid they are. As much as I like your writing, I just don't get why you felt the need to do that.
Sheaman chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
Um...this is the end of the story? Yes, yes, I read the name of the chapter, but...this was a really weird ending for the story. I'm...honestly not sure how I feel about it. It's just...odd.

It was a pretty good story overall, but it feels like it could have kept going easily. The whole accidental, subconscious Peggy Sue idea is certainly interesting, though it seemed a bit too convenient at times.

Also, the One True Threesome-vibe between Hermione, Neville, and Luna was certainly attention-grabbing. Doesn't this violate your Slash rule, since Hermione was straight in the books?

Was there any particular reason for Luna seeming to at least have an idea of what was happening, besides her just being a fey character? Which I just realized rather violates your Font of All Wisdom rule.

Hm. Anyways, I liked the story, despite the rather overpowering convenience of what memories they managed to recall. Their reactions to perceived threats against the other were amazingly over the top at some point, and thus perfect, I think. I'm guessing that Ron being suicidal is you showing a bad thing that happened because/despite the time travel, b/c offhand I can't think of any others that didn't happen in canon anyway.

I'll be checking out your other stories after this. Cheers.
shine lots chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Oh lord! Lordy lord. This chapter never fails to crack me up. It's so funny!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
So, that was a rather abrupt ending. I'm not a fan of that, I can tell you. There are too many loose ends, and the lingering whispers of Tom Riddle in Eon's head lead me to believe that even what turned into the main plot point of the story wasn't resolved; Ron's not going to jump, not according to a little thing I like to call psychology, so does that mean that the voice in his head is going to lead him down the path of a new Dark Lord? And what of the time travel? Good story, but the ending leaves entirely too much to be desired.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
Okay, so the only thing really that I feel I ought to point out, even though the story has already been completed, is that Neville has been entirely too outspoken and confident this entire time, and I certainly don't see him in a relationship with both Luna and Hermione, let alone wither one of them actually. I mean, awkward cast-away student three-way? I don't see it.

Also, here's hoping that Ron isn't too far gone.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
AHHHHHHHHHH-some. I've just read through the story in its entirety thus far, sorry about waiting until now to review it, but OMG-Ron! I was wondering when the diary would make its appearance, but between little things like teasing Ron about writing in a diary/journal, and his near slip-up a couple of chapters ago when he abruptly tells Hermione to not talk about things she doesn't know about because she's a "Mu- Muggleborn," you've done a wonderful job of sprinkling those little clue throughout, as you have also done with the various moments of Ginny/Harry subconscious future-knowledge comments and Hermione's ridiculously perceptive nature. A really great story so far, and I can't wait to read the rest, and then to check out your author page for the possibility of more awesome stories like this one.
lyaser53 chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
this can' be the end keep writing!
Ixde chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Liked it. Well written grammatically- wich is saying something, considering half of what's usually produced in FanFictons-, with characters well built and described. I would have preferred a more thorough description of what happened to Ginny's and Harry's souls, and especially memories, but even like this the story has managed to capture me pretty much from the start. I think it's a bit of a pity to leave this story like this, leaving the situation "hanging" when this story has so much potential, but then that's pretty much your choice. Good job.
iwannabeX chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
you know, for all the grandiose speaches you give at your author page, this particular story really isn't something to write home about. it fails to capture my interest, and i've plodded through these last two chapters by the strength of will alone, but i don't think i can read any further. it needs proof-reading, the writing style is rather bland and generic, the little characterisation that was present was at least a bit off, and the plot itself lacks originality. i did like your other story (jumping on the bandwagon, or sth. like that), but this one really isn't all that much. maybe the other two aren't this bad, but judging by this one alone, you are in no way entitled to act as superior as you do. this, of course is just a review , not a flame, and, if i may add, a far kinder review than those you seem to like giving out, so i sincerelly hope you won't be petty enough to publically call me an idiot.
drakefyre chapter 18 . 7/11/2010
Love it. Are you intending to write a sequel?

Your author's page is pretty awesome. I have to disagree with you about Sovran, but that's just b/c I like that type of fic. I do have to admit the perfectness of the bond is unrealistic, but then the majority of people don't read or write fanfiction for realism. The ones who do write realistic stuff tend to be the best though. That is one reason I liked Furious Angels a lot. A lot of authors don't have that realism.

Also, thank you so much for the quality of grammar and spelling in Furious Angels. Bad grammar and bad spelling is one of the main reasons I won't read a story. Thanks for keeping the quality up.
Ranglar chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
This is one of my favorite stories, but are you writing Molly to be bipolar? 'Cause that's what it seems like.
nightwalker1286 chapter 18 . 5/10/2010
Loved the story, I also think that you author page is just awesome! Even though I do like most stories as long as they are well written and have at least some sort of logic, even if it is false or down right impossible. I found that seeing the characters in different situation can sometimes be quite entertaining. The idiot authors that bug me are the ones who come up with what might have been a great plot but ruin it not only by the trouble writing but they can’t keep there own plot straight. That is just my opinion, but like I said love you story and hope you write a squealed.
Katara97 chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
I enjoyed this! Your characters were spot on and truly believable, which made me smile. A lot. ]

Is there going to be a sequel or are you done with this?
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »