Reviews for Furious Angels
Hot48cricket1 chapter 6 . 1/22/2022
the three boys left the compartment to the girls, who drew the curtains closed and changed into their school uniforms. When the girls were finished, it was the boys' turn.

I never understand this - why dirty a uniform when you only have to put a scoop robe over your clothes?

Didn’t Ginny see macgonagal in the headmasters office?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 5 . 1/22/2022
Dad?" Fred and George ran in from outside. "There's a bunch of people outside. A lot of them have cameras and they've cornered Harry and Ginny in the garden!"

I thought dumbledork was going to up the wards?

And how dare that granger bitch be so familiar to Ginny when she was never introduced!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 4 . 1/22/2022
Harry was so skinny-looking.
Really? Two weeks out of Hogwarts and he’s skinny again?
Hot48cricket1 chapter 3 . 1/22/2022
Molly twisted in her chair and screamed at Harry, "SHE'S ONLY TEN YOU… YOU… PERVERT
BITCH please - he is only 11!
Hot48cricket1 chapter 2 . 1/22/2022
OH, ARTHUR! SHE CAN'T BE PREGNANT! SHE'S NOT EVEN ELEVEN YEARS OLD!"
Really Molly ?
Corwyn chapter 18 . 11/21/2021
A well-written story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Looks like they'd have been better off taking Ron's memories of *doing* the torture as well.
bookivore chapter 18 . 9/13/2021
I don't know why this story is marked complete, other than you decided to throw it into the trash can by showing one character appearing suicidal and leaving everything hanging. Also don't understand why it was in a list of recommended stories other than perhaps the reader hadn't read to the 'end'.
Neumzie chapter 18 . 4/21/2021
i forgot this ends so abruptly. i really feels like it was supposed to have a sequel. i thought there was one
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 4/2/2021
Well, so far it’s a very well-written story, but I’m not too fond of the fact that Harry and Ginny can’t seem to remember anything about the diary or be able to tell by now that Ron has the diary.
Dinobot14 chapter 18 . 1/2/2021
I randomly remembered bits and pieces of this story today and spent some time trying to find it! I'm glad I did since I just reread the entire thing.

It is definitely one of my favorite Harry Potter stories and it is a shame you never continued it. Still, what you have here was great and I'm glad it still exists! If you ever decide to come back to this universe after 11 years, then just know you will have at least one loyal follower :)
nayin1704 chapter 18 . 12/18/2020
wish you'll write a SEQUEL
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2020
Sequal please
Guest chapter 18 . 10/13/2020
good sor
hufflepuffiesten chapter 2 . 9/25/2020
Wow, very interesting and original start to this AU story. Great writing.
marinka chapter 18 . 6/22/2019
Wow, what a powerful story! And very fitting end unfortunately:( would you ever come back to finish it?
645 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »