Reviews for Furious Angels
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2019
Please kill Ron.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/26/2019
You just had to have Harry speak to the snake? Can’t do anything original?

Here’s an original thought - kill Ron and Snape and Lockhart!

Right you don’t have original thoughts.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2019
Please please kill Ron!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
Harry should have did the same to Lockhart as he did to Draco for insulting Ginny! You loose points for not doing that!

Snape should be penalized for calling Ginny Weasley when her name is Potter! You didn’t let Draco get away with wrong doing so why the hell are you letting Lockhart and Snape?...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2019
Umbridge ? Legal affairs? REALLY? LOL

You just had to include her and skeeter!

Lockhart?

Typical - can’t think up something new and original.,!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2019
Rub eyes Randomly?
ironhair chapter 18 . 10/2/2018
That was a very powerful ending, that all problems aren't neatly tied up & that the sorting hat was right when it told Ginny about the world of pain that was going to happen now instead.
I wish you well and hope that the other driver was punished that it would be a lesson to other drivers but more than that, I hope you have recovered enough to be happy and not in pain.
Going to search for a sequel to this story / read your other works.
Thank you a lot for this story and the good read.
ironhair chapter 9 . 10/1/2018
Did going back time mess up the family Ron & Hermione were going to have?
ironhair chapter 8 . 10/1/2018
Ron has the diary?
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Reading
AneurysmIncoming chapter 6 . 9/26/2018
Okay so I've read to chapter 6 of this story but unfortunately this is simply not doing it for me and I'm going to explain in great detail why that is.

Firstly, the way this future knowledge that Harry and Ginny seem to have doesn't seem to have any consistent rules. You go to great pains to show that their knowledge of the future is vague and muddled in their own heads, whenever they try explaining how Ginny got the Ring in the first place but then for literally no reason we jump from that to them having highly specific knowledge (Ginny knowing about Dobby in the beginning, Harry knowing about Lucius's plan to buy the Slytherins Nimbus 2001s, Ginny already knowing all their former friends etc) but this seems to happen because for no adequately explained reason and as the plot demands? Maybe this is explained later in the story but if you're going to write a time story like this it's important that the rules are explained from the get go, because otherwise this thing of them having future knowledge sometimes for some reason but then sometimes they don't have it and its muddled in their heads seems incredibly contrived.

Secondly, I can barely see how these characters relate to the originals that they're supposed to be impersonating. Why in the world would Harry Potter give two shits about the details of Pureblood etiquette? Why does he become a gigantic fedora-lord White Knight in defending Ginny rather than speaking like an actual Human being? Why would he attempt to completely traumatize Snape when he knows he was on his side (Though this might be me confusing the line about him "you are going to die along, the betrayer betrayed" line with the canon version of events and it's actually in reference to something else?) and then proceed to point a 'finger gun' at him? Why is Luna's notorious dreamy, unobservant bluntness being written as if she's going out of her way to be a massive bitch? Why the Hell is Arthur so accepting of this state of affairs at all? Why is anyone so accepting of this state of affairs at all? Like I can understand that they've had the basics explained to them about how the Soul Stones work but that doesn't mean they'd go from "HARRY POTTER IS A PEVERT" to "eh its fine for these children to be married despite it being taboo for hundreds of years". Also why are they not at least a little alarmed by these radical personality changes that should be immediately obvious to anyone even vaguely paying attention? I simply don't find the way that anyone acts about this (Excepting maybe Ron and Mrs Weasley for a time) anywhere remotely believable.

The third and most important reason is that the Soul Bond trope is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to the HP fandom, as far as I am concerned. Not just because it's lazy, highly contrived and an easy way to get characters to be together without actually showing why they love each in the way they act together but also because this concept of love pre-determined love completely undermines the themes of the main series. The entire reason why 'love' is so powerful in the original series is because of the choices it leads you to make. Harry chooses to literally die for our sins at the end of Deathly Hallows because *He chooses to do so for the one's he loves*, Snape chooses to betray Voldemort because of his love for Lily, and falls into bitterness because of said love and the regrets he has. I could go on and on but the point is that the reason Love is powerful is not because it's "MAGIC LMAO", there is magic behind it in the series itself but it's the choices that people make because of it that's the real source of its power. Making people love each other due to magical influence or destiny or time travel or some kind fatalistic causality loop *completely* undermines the main theme of the original series and also even in the context of the story undermines the relationship because it's no longer happening because two people with through experiences with each other and found love there. It's now happening because there is literally no other choice in the matter, it's their immutable destiny. This is obviously a bit hyperbolic on my part but I think I'm getting the point across.

Otherwise uh, better luck next time, I guess?
SNRomance chapter 18 . 4/23/2018
This is so good! Bit sad that it’s finished. Is there going to be a sequel? It just seems like their story isn’t finished yet.
EpilogueLover chapter 18 . 3/21/2018
Obliviate them, no? An epilogue okay?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Good
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
REALLY ?! You end this amazing year on such a horrible cliffhanger ? And to my absolute dismay it seems like there’s no sequel... Please do consider writing one ! The base is so good and your writing is fantastic ! Please
629 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »