Reviews for Furious Angels
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
I hope you have a sequel planned or written because this story is the absolute bomb and I will want more
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
Wow shit, things took a pretty sudden turn
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
Seeing things from Riddle’s perspective is highly disturbing
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 12/5/2017
Damn, your story is like a rollercoaster but only with ups ! But seriously isn’t anyone getting suspicious or pissed at Ron ? That’s not the first he’s laughing at Hermione or being unnaturally rude
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/5/2017
So many things going on at the same time ! It’s crazy
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
So many near misses and things that are crucial for harry and ginny as the story goes on... for example the Tiara. I guess it melted and it burned Ginny because of the soul bond.
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 12/5/2017
Wow your version of the Harry Potter serie is so much more realistic and there’s so much going on
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
Holy shit ! Ginny that was so badasssss !
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 12/5/2017
Oh god it’s Ron who has the diary right ? And thank you for kicking Malfoy in the gonads
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
You know one thing that I absolutely abhorre ? It’s all this bullshit and tiptoeing around the Talk. Take for example, in this chapter, the moment when Molly and Arthur talks to harry and Ginny about sleeping in the same bed and babies and special hugs. That’s the kind of shit I hate. Just be truthful and don’t try to scare them with some crap about hugging and getting babies ffs ! You're basically lying to them and you'll completely scare them away from doing anything at all.

What a way for Harry to deal with Lockhart ! And Malfoy ! Will Harry and Ginny realise that they have these odd flashes of memories and try and understand what it means ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
Oh my god I love Harry’s innocence ! “I’ll ask the twins” hahaha please do Harry
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Holy fuck ! That’s the most amazing beginning to a story I’ve ever read ! But the things Molly says are horrible...
TheWateringWizard chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
Wow your twist on the story is absolutely amazing ! Please get Harry and Ginny together as quickly as possible.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Wow that beginning was so powerful ! What a way to introduce the soul bond and Ginny being catatonic for so long after Harry’s death was heartbreaking
Zivgo chapter 18 . 9/10/2017
Loved your twist on soul bound Harry and Ginny and enjoyed how Harry and Ginny would remember random things without knowing how. Wish you had continued and shown what happens as the wizarding world finds out that Peter Pettigrew is alive. Also would be cool to see how the release of Sirius would go, his reaction to his god son being married and things like that.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »