Reviews for Furious Angels
rickylyon chapter 18 . 8/13/2017
After reading I saw my lady weep for the second time, I decided to seek your other fics to see what other amazing stories you had to tell, and boy did you not let me down at all! I loved it and got hooked right away. I loved the time travel thing and I enjoyed revisiting their second year but with a lot of interesting twists.

I enjoyed the old law talks of the 12 famillies. I enjoyed seeing Slytherins in a different angle instead of just Malfoy cheerleaders. I also enjoyed realizing that Ron had gotten the diary somehow and was now the possessed one and all the damages and chaos he was able to pull. Killing people instead of just petrifying was a nice bloody touch.

I admit, it took me awhile to understand why Harry had flashbacks too. I understood Ginny's but couldn't figure out why Harry had them too until I remembered that the soul stones join the soul, therefore, Harry's soul, connected to Ginny's, would remember things from his previous life too. Those were great! Especially the one used to thwart Lucius with the Nimbus 2001, it made me laugh.

I don't know where you're going with the Hermione-Luna-Neville sort of triangle/threesome angle, but I liked that new touch. I also liked Neville coming out of his bumbly clumsy stage much earlier than his 7th year.

Just before I read this story, I also read your list of no-no's for writing HP fanfics and I have to admit that I kinda laughed when I realized that you crossed some of your own personal rules. But the whole thing is still a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing!

All in all, I loved your story and you're becoming my favorite author so far regarding Harry Potter fics. I'll just end this by repeating the sentiment of many other readers, I WANT A SEQUEL!
J-M-D-R chapter 18 . 8/6/2017
Loved it! It's a shame that it's abandoned though but I still loved it.
OnceInMyDreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Loved this story. It's well written and the plot makes sense. It's hard to believe this doesn't have more reviews and attention given to it. Would love a sequel to it please.
Gellert99 chapter 18 . 7/11/2017
Great story, I loved it, everything, but in particular the flashes of their memory.
There is only one minor complaint (or is it a big one?) ... the missing sequel.
We need to know if they'll ever find out when Harry gave Ginny the ring.
mzzzzzzzz chapter 18 . 7/8/2017
Love this story! I hope you'll be able to continue it.
Thisisaprettylongusername chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
The Unspeakable Lowdly part made me laugh more than it probably should have.
mumphie chapter 18 . 3/15/2017
Just finished your story. I really enjoyed your plot twist! It was quite good.
I read where you had a horrible accident. I am so sorry what you had to endure. Because of how good this was, I hope that someday you can continue this with sequels for each year! Here's hoping.
infinite eternity chapter 14 . 3/5/2017
*sigh* oh, jeez.
infinite eternity chapter 10 . 3/4/2017
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SCARED
Himanshu.99 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
Would there ever be a sequel for furious angels?
Himanshu.99 chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Well. That was different. I don't see why Mcgonagall is not hated like Severus Snape. As the saying goes evil festers when good men and women do nothing. She does nothing to protect students from Snape's injustice and nor does she believes her own students. Snape is bad but Mcgonagall is also as bad as Snape and no punishment for Lucius Malfoy. Dumbledore is powerful and influential. He could have him killed secretly or prisoned.
Gin110881 chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I loved this story very much. The unique set up and plot, the intriguing, occasional flashes from the future, and, of course, Ginny and Harry together right from the beginning, even if it was a bit sad and angsty at the beginning.
At the end I thought that you'd set up many things for a sequel including an evil cliffie, but sadly I was wrong... Nevertheless, many thanks for a great story.
Oscar chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Well... that was a depressing ending. One for the angst-fans, eh? ;)

This is a well-written rollicking rollercoaster, albeit one with an ending that is both a bit of a downer and a cliffy. (Still, it WORKS as an ending, which is far more than can be said for most HP fanfics...) Plenty of interesting stuff, and it's nice to see a do-over HP 'fic without any characters getting bashed along the way.

Have you ever considered writing another HP 'fic, focusing on another of your favourite pairings for the fandom? (I.e. Harry getting matched up with Luna, Padma, Parvati, Tonks, Daphne, or / and Susan. ;)) I for one would be most interested in reading such a 'fic written by your good self. :) (Even moreso if it incorporated one of the 'popular plot twists' - e.g. marriage contract(s), woke up in Vegas, Fleur's wedding goes differently, Harry gets raised in another dimension instead of at Privet Drive, an improved Yule Ball, Harry forms / needs to form a harem, someone takes it upon themselves to form a harem on Harry's behalf and then presents him with a fait accompli, etc.) It would be nice to see a 'how to get it right version of such a 'fic, and that's precisely what you have the talent to deliver. :)

Also, have you considered writing a BtVS or BtVS crossover fanfic with a Buffy-Xander 'ship? Possibly with the 'ship starting in Season 1? (And thus doing away with at least half of the Angel / Angelus mess...) The only good Buffy-Xander 'ship fanfics I've managed to find all took place post-Season 7 (and ignored the comic book spin-off series) so it would be nice to read a 'done right' take on that concept.

Toodles! :)
Gasanechi chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
The beginning of the story was great, and I actually liked the whole soul mate thing. But it quickly began to decline once they got to Hogwarts.

All the bashing really ruined a good story line. I dunno, but I find it childish to make up all these 'Traditions', 'Oaths', whatever, just to incorporate it into a simple bash of exaggerated characters. I generally steer clear of fics with these elements as I seldom find it interesting. The unnecessary childish bashing.
nire47 chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Oooo Please tell me that Ron doesn't do it?

Excellent fic.
Glad to see Neville turn out the way he did. I did want to smack McGonagall a few times.
I haven't checked to see if there is a sequel, sure hope there is.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »