Reviews for Faith
moonstar274 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow... I don't know how to desgribe how wonderful this story is! Calling it amazing, incridible, heartwarming... they don't even begin to cover it! I absoulutly loved it! The amount of detail, the way it makes you want to cry out of pure joy! Wow. What more can I say? Remarkable work, I throughly enjoyed it! Thanks for posting, this story just made my day! (
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Wow... Just... wow.

CT
Creepy Mae West Kozi chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
So...there are no words. The fic needs an awesomeness warning...

I'm crying like mad and I have no tissues. Just...wow...
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
A great story. Very good.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
nice! powerful.
grace1237 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Good story, I love your imagery, the detail involved, it almost draws me into the story as if I myself were there. Awesome :)
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh dear... oh wow... that is to say... what I mean... oh my.

If you haven't noticed I've been left rather speechless.

What a redemption story! I don't think I've ever read one quite like it.

"Something inside him filled with light again. Hope blossomed in his soul. Childlike and pure. And the little boy within him wanted to cry out with joy." And your readers get a sort of painful joy in their own hearts.

"He didn’t know much about the man who had sired him, but one thing he did know. He was stubborn." You could say that.

"Luke’s heart sank at those words. Was that what his father honestly thought? That he was luring him there to strike him down?

He felt like crying." Don't worry, all of your readers cried for him.

When Luke decided to face his father with love alone I think my heart burst. I had to be resurrected to finish the story.

"Luke did nothing. He simply stood in front of his father, loving him with every fibre of his being. Offering everything he was for Vader to take in any way he wanted. If he wanted to take his life, he was welcome to do it. The love in the child’s heart never wavered." Died and had to be resurrected again.

"Giving himself completely to the fire in a spasm of mindless insanity, he reached out and embraced it to him. If he was going to die, so be it. He didn’t care anymore." Singing and Dancing around the room.

"At last! Oh, Force, at last!’ Luke exclaimed time and again, burrowing into him so hard it hurt. The boy seemed to want to fuse their bodies together. ‘You’re free, Father. You’re free!’ Uncontrollable sobbing exploded from the body Vader cradled in his arms, as if it was releasing all the fears, all the hopes, all the feelings of a lifetime." Insane happy laughter. My roommate thinks I've lost my mind. Oh well.

"‘My little one. My brave, beautiful angel. At last I can hold you. My Luke. My precious, beloved son. How to thank you, how to repay you for the gift you’ve given me? How to love you the way you deserve? My sweet child. The most perfect part of me!’ Vader couldn’t stop the litany of endearments. They were gushing out of him in an avalanche of tenderness." Heart break and a big smile.

"He advanced inexorably, and with every step, the Light sang higher and higher, heralding the return of the Chosen One." *sigh*

"He focused inward and offered his life, everything he was, in exchange for his child’s life. He pressed his forehead to his son’s, passing on to him all his strength, all his love and devotion. He opened his mind wide and fumbled for the link they shared. There was no response from Luke’s end, and he renewed his efforts, calling out to the bond to open and take everything it needed from him." I actually thought you were going to kill Luke. Very nearly died again.

When they were getting to know each other... I don't know how much abuse my heart can take.

As you can see you made me run an emotional gauntlet. My emotions have been pulled, shattered, yanked, and twisted in so many ways. How can I ever thank you for such a story?

VFA
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Amazing. Utterly profound and breathtaking. Two thumbs up and give yourself a huge pat on the back for a job well done! Excellent story!
darkluminance chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
loved it! it had me completely sucked in. Thanks!

DL
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
You are so good at this that sometimes you almost scare me :D, almost! This story was amazingly beautiful, I have always loved how you manage to give life and voice to all this posibilites that where un-used in the SW universe, thanks for a new amazing posibility :D.

Also, sorry I took so long to read this but the notification got lost in some emails! Hugs!
skywalkerchick1138 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was...beautiful. I mean, wow, there's no other word for it: Beautiful
agentrok chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
AW! that was such a sweet story! you should write more father son moments between the two its just sweet!
Adeptis chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great story
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. You are such an awesome writer and I can't wait for more of your fics!
The Time Traveller chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Beautifully written! Very intimate and detailed, you've really inspired me :)
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »