Reviews for The Other End of Time
Muy buena historia
Lee chapter 1 . 7/18
:D so great!
Lorteck chapter 15 . 6/22
This was a great story, and the characters were believable. Thanks for posting it!
thonez chapter 15 . 5/2
nice story
Zelara chapter 4 . 4/20
That is really a gross misrepresentation of Narcissa's character, for all her other faults she truly loves her son. She was willing to lie to the dark lord in front of all the other Death Eaters on the flimsiest of assurances because of him after all.
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
Love it!
Serad Anon chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Thanks for a great story with a slightly different spin on the time travel plot. I also appreciate you dealing with domestic violence, especially that it's a het relationship and it's the wife that's the abuser. Hopefully someday, everyone in such a realtionship will find what they need to escape it.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Enjoyable and interesting read. Inconsistent in places..Harry is a fully grown adult..but often acts very childishly... Crying over the Lupin letter for example.
Yet very well written..would like to see more.
crotia chapter 15 . 2/17/2014
Wow I just read this story at once through. I would have liked a little more angst on Harry's part that's caused by his future memory's though. But that's just a matter of taste.
crotia chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
I hope the Weasleys and Harry will at some point be friends. Maybe it could have to do something with the basilisk. Oh well, time will learn. And I'm surprised you haven't involved Neville yet.
crotia chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I hope Harry will have a nightmare about his future-past or a break down or something and then have Snape find out the truth.
crotia chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
I like a bad Narcissa for a change
crotia chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Sweet Merlin. I have been debating with myself what I would like for a while. I would just love a memory from the old Harry as he has seen so many bad things but that wouldn't do with the spell would it? Oh well I will see.
crotia chapter 3 . 2/17/2014