Reviews for chRONicles: A Taste of Talent
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
5 year year old Ron-soon to be master chef.

Great!

Thanks SCB,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
And so Ron's mastering of the kitchen begins.
Mengsk chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Hm... Now that I think about, this may the first story I've come across to explore the relationship between Ron and his mother.

Cute story. Very feel good.
Captain IT chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wonderful story..Reminds me of times of my youth learning to cook from my grandmother.
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I really loved this. I think you managed to capture the wonder of a young child, and his desire to learn the magic for himself very well. You did a marvelous job with every character in the story.

Loved the Recipes for Kids line... Ah, to serve humanity.

Great story.

KiY
Kwebs chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nice story on how Ron learned to cook, reminds me of how my mom taught me. Great memories. Thanks and Keep it up.
kaiokken chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Well well well... Samurai,

I gotta say, that this was quite impressive... going along the lines of it being said that Ron as a little boy had an intellect far beyond the comprehension of others his age.

But it's one of the most defining things about him...

As well as we see the relationship between the kids themselves... almost as much as how we know them in the show... mind you, I said almost in the sense that it's a developing friendship, so the little glare she gave him when his mom spoke of the twins were quite in spec.

Loved this one... adding to favorites...
FireStorm2K7 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Another excellent story as usual my friend. I look forward to your next one
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
So even as a newly minted friend, Ron was able to amp Kim down from her wildly destructiveness as a 4 year old little fireball? Yep, even that far back.. Meanwhile Kim was helping bring Ron out of his shell.

Nice little visit to brighten Kim's day and give her mom a little break and time alone with her daughter.

And Kim reinforced her fondness for weird.

His culinary feats only soared after that anniversary breakfast, didn't they?

CB73
PlotPilot chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Wow! I really wish my brother could cook that well, then I wouldn't have to do all the cooking. Well, at least he does the dishes. He did say something about "rustlin' up some grub," so I better go make sure he doesn't burn down the kitchen.

Keep up the good work!

Alexis
Duckypenga chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Nice job with the descriptions of the food! My mouth is watering. (Of course, i haven't eaten for 12 hours, so now it's just watering more. Time for me to get some grub!)

Alex