Reviews for Developing a Reputation
Witherwings01 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Loved this! (finally had time to read more). Hermione's note in the front of her school book was classic!
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
That ending was definitely style.
Berserkerofhell chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
I loved this!
ghostchicken chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
This was just too cute for words! Now I'm ready for the heavy ammunition. LOL Great shortie!
verity candor chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Aw, the ending! How sweet!
verity candor chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
Oh... *cackles* so much fun to read...
verity candor chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Dumdumdum, love Hermione's turn as drama queen extraordinaire...
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh, brilliant. Can't wait to see what happens here.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
Explains a lot of Hermione's behavior in the rest of the story. I can see where Harry would be a totally different person than in JKR's books.

He has his mother raising him with love, not an aunt and uncle who hate him and everything about him. He also doesn't have the entire Wizarding world worshiping the ground he walks on, and with Snape as a stepfather Harry would probably do anything he could to make Snivellus look bad and/or defy him in every way possible. Having Draco as a best friend would probably tend to make him arogant and more inclined to break the kind of rules in this story than the kind he, Ron, and Hermione broke in the JKR books.
Erik Paterson chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
i must say i am impressed to no end with your writing. i regreat that i have not had the time to read the 2nd part of "fate and free will" yet but i enjoyed reading this almost as much as the entire "fate and free will" story. their was many places were i could not hold my laughter down and had to re-read some parts just to see if i had got them right the first time. the last few parts before McGonagall walked in on them were extreamly well done.

to think a lil bait from harry and a small dare could end so fun and still be so bad for everyone is very intersting, and i can see now how Hermione become the kind of character she was in the other story.

on that note i must say i love how you have Hermione in your storys. most of the storys that i had read before yours had her so completly OOC it was not worth reading. it can be said that she is also OOC in your story however it is in a way that seems to stretch her character and still fit her very well.

i would also like to say sorry for not reviewing every chapter of your story, but i can only say that i am working on changing that but its a slow going thing for me thus far. )

i still look forword to the 2nd part and should be reading it soon i hope, if i can get some time away from everything else that has taking over my life at the moment.

do hope you enjoyed the review and i as much as i enjoyed your story.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Yes, I do love your Hermione with your Harry. They're both so . . . relaxed. Easygoing. They're flirty and having fun . . . and you seriously made them play chess, huh? Hmm . . . who taught Harry his mad skillz . . .

Definitely intrigued with this one!
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
I fun compliment to your main story. It's nice to know the 'incident' everyone keeps refering too. I feel bad for this Harry because he's gonna die in a bad way and lose his girlfriend even if he lives.
Prongs85 chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Well, it was fun. But, I don't actually think Hermione is THIS uptight. Maybe she was in first year, but not anymore for a long time.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Wow, Snape let them off a little easy...but I guess we'll see what happens next.
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Oh man...so this is what happened.