Reviews for Because My Sons Won't
mad eye's love chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was fantastic! It kid of reminded me of what Gandi said after he was shot.
Shining Guardian chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Okay, I don't envy those two when the turtles get their hands on them.

Nice piece. Well written, well thought out. More please.
ahming chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
So far I really like it. [ I like the way you talked about giving each of them their weapons and stuff. great job!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I...how... uh- what? I have to go cry.
Pretender Fanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I have to addmit, that was pretty good. I love how the title finally made sense at the end. I would love to see this turned into a multi chapter fic just to see how the store owner reacts, what happens on the phone, how the boys deal, etc. Stories are done with Splinter being dead, but few actually write about it in the present. I'd love to see it happen. KUTGWUS

Pretender Fanatic
Spiritual Stone chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Ohh... harsh. It was quite cute at the start. Very good work.

The title fits, now. I thought, huh, at first, but i got it! Very good.
caylender chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love your last line! The whole thing was rather good. Nice job!
Apothecary's Rose chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Okay.

1st) amazing story, i loved it. though it was sad, and kind of depressing, and of course angsty. I loved how each Turtle got a paragraph. Flowed nicely.

2nd) Yes, I'm the last person who should point out mistakes, seeing as how I'm like the princess of them. But you left out a few words here and there in the story, though i do that in almost every update(i did that in an English essay once, left out halfs sentences, i was so mad at myself).

Also, you said Renascence and i think it's spelled Renaissance.

3rd) Just taking shot in the dark here (yes I know bad choice of words but i can't think of anything else to say) but I take it you're a fan of Four Brothers?

Maybe i'm just being weird and have watched it so much i'm seeing connections everywhere, but judging from this, and all the similarities you are?

You said "slight crossover", so...

Anyway, please let me know,

And if you don't continue this I'll cry.

I really think you should, but it's your story so you can do whatever you want, but I think you could go somewhere with this.

TTFN,

Much Love,

Avi-Chan
54Viruses chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
No they won't.

Interesting story.
TheIncredibleDancingBetty chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
It was good, all the way to the actual death part. That seemed kind of quick. The ending, the last sentence, seemed to leave you hanging in a way that said 'there's no way this is a one-shot.' Overall, I'm not entirely sure what to say except that you really are very thorough with his thoughts and adding the exact right amount of dialogue and such. If you choose to continue this to a chapter fic, you can expect to see me again.