Reviews for Matryoshka
emw314 chapter 18 . 5/31/2011
Wonderful story. I would love to see more of this, when you get the chance.
Johntitor62 chapter 18 . 6/25/2010
Hey there mate. Gotta say I deffinetly got hooked with your story! Real good, can't wait to read another chap. Also, all that sexual innuendo between the Xand-man and the Buffinator and the represed attraction between Xander and Wills is real good, can't say I've read many stories that can pull off real romance, without that: "Oh, Xander looks so hot... but he's my friend! Where did that come from? I think I love him!" without so much as character growth... so, Dasvidanya, meneer Mad Minute!
Duke Bonez chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Very nice story - a little too descriptive/verbose/technical for me in parts, but that's just personal preference i guess and sometimes those details really are neat to have - well written and i rather like the plot.

Still reading this chapter, I was just wondering why the sniper shot at Buffy's head (i have no idea what floor Giles flat is on so I'll assume it's ground level, I'm also not sure about the assassins' borrowed flat either so i'll assume it's ground level too - though most of sniper movie things generally call for the sniper having a higher position than the target) had such a low trajectory. I mean a person sitting in a car isn't going to have her thighs at head height, so what gives?
vrewc chapter 18 . 6/9/2007
This story is amazing.

Please, Please, Please continue this story.
amokima chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
awesome story. was wondering when it was going to be added to/ finished
Aqk chapter 18 . 7/20/2006
Congrats;you have a very good and carefully designed story here:D

I think you have made improvement process(time travel?) of Xander a little unbelievable but still better than most out there:D I think you have been a liitle too hard on Buffy and that they don't deserve it but it has always been like that in Buffyverse:

1)Xander tries his best,Willow just comes along for the ride,and Buffy doesn't care sometimes.

2)When Xander makes a mistake he's put down grandly but when others especially Buffy makes a mistake and others treat her like she can be broken like a glass doll anytime:D When she faces the harsh truth she usually is in denial mode but let's be fair sometimes she tries too:P But that's just how they are:D
ScM15 chapter 18 . 4/16/2006
Here's hoping your fanfiction interest just took a break for a couple years rather than closing up shop. This is one of the most original series' I've seen, and I'd really like to see what happens next! May you be inspired to write Taz-fics again. :-)

-Scott
Questara chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
It'd be rather nifty if this story was ever finished, and btw, I LOVED this story (Re-read the story after a couple of the character's counterparts showed up in the JourneyVerse)
Mad Minute chapter 16 . 6/24/2005
Respectfully, Linda:

- If you don't like Clancy-style stories and don't know what had happened between Ch.02 and Ch.15, why exactly did you leave a review? Your opinions might actually carry some weight with me if they were better-informed than you state them to be.

- I don't 'vilify' Buffy. The OCs don't like Buffy; that's their prerogative, and based on their own experiences they have a certain degree of justification, but it's not exactly something I can control. (Believe me: I've tried telling those OCs what to do. It don't work.) I fully intend to give Buffy a chance to mend her ways, and indeed, for all her flaws she's *trying* in this story, for which I (and the OCs) do give her credit.

- Xander-Stu? Xander-Stu would have already demolished the SHRIKES solo and nailed Willow, Buffy, Cordelia *and* Faith - simultaneously. I'll admit I write Improved!Xander, but after the neglect and abuse he suffered in canon, it's only fair that he gets his chance to shine.

- What, exactly, would you prefer that I write?

That wannabe-rapist Spike as the Saint!Hero he's not? [retch]

Buffy-can-do-no-wrong? (The woman's judgement has ranged from occasionally dubious to abysmal to outright lunacy.)

Another puerile "Everybody's human!" AU? (Seriously - why not just be honest and call it an original story?)
Linda chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
I'm gonna just say... mostly this isn't my cup of tea. I find semi-Clancy stories kinda boring, so after the first two chapters, I skipped ahead to the last, to see if it got better. *sigh* Fairly disappointed.

You're a good writer. You have a lot of imagination. In another fandom, I might have liked this story. But you have Xander-Stu fantasies, and you seem like you can't stand Buffy at all. Fair enough. But writing a whole fic to idolize him and vilify her is... annoying. Plus, too many OC's who are indistinguishable from each other, especially since they're all mouthing the same party line.

Rather gald this is unfinished.
Dave B chapter 16 . 6/3/2005
This is a wonderful fic. hope you finish it soon.
JT chapter 16 . 3/16/2005
Is this story ever going to be finished?
OrionTheHunter chapter 18 . 10/25/2003
This is a fricking awesome fic. Can't wait to read more.
Deicide73 chapter 17 . 4/10/2003
I love this story, and I love the rehabilitation of Colt, from what we saw on the show to what he's doing now.
Caitlyn chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Wow. Absolutely amazing! This story is complicated enough that I waited 'till I had time to read it straight through, and I'm gald I did. Absolutely amazing job: great action-scene writing, great character development, *awesome* story twists, and (amazingly enough) really neat original characters. An all around amazing job. I really hope you keep writing, not only to finish this story, but hopefully to write many more.