Reviews for Dust
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Loved it. Well written but so sad.
twilightscallingme chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I really liked the concept and it was well written.
Rachie Doom chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love it. I love the blood that got repaired into the mirror. I love Sirius being all sad about James.. I love it I love it I love it!

I love that he had to whipe the tears off the mirror. I love that he cut himself and it didn't hurt and he thought about how James and Lily must've felt when they died. Did I mention that I love this? Cause I totally do...

Of course every time that stupid mirror gets brought up I get really angry at Harry for not thinking to use it before running off to 'rescue' Sirius... I blame him for Sirius' death... Actually I blame a lot of people.
JuliaKerns5 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I am SO happy that you've decided to start writing again! I love this story and I can really feel the emotion basically oozing from the story! :D It was amazing!

I loved it :P
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
"Hell. 17 or 18 years ago is where he’d like to be. When they don’t have to worry about wars or getting older and have only detentions and homework forced upon them. Where they could drink as many butterbeers as they want and hide behind statues and hex the ignorant passersby as many times as they please."

:( I feel so bad for them

Sounds like a good time to be in though

That constant reminder to himself that Harry isn't James was great at the end. Shows just how much he misses James and that it's a constant internal battle to stop thinking that. Poor Sirius
the beautiful dreamer's awake chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow i really liked this story i think its so bitter sweet and probably what sirious was thinking except a little less convoluted about his faults
Jayd Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
made me sad...in a good, really-well-written- fanfic, kind of way