Reviews for Dark Alliance
kikiyoinuyasha chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
omg ... i love you makign a fan fic of 2 of my fav shows D wow you just rock ... and nice first chap btw 3
MoonlightUmbreon chapter 11 . 4/16/2008
Sorry I didn't read this earlier, my life has been a bit hectic lately and I've really been only able to update fics, not read them.

Thankfully (well, sort-of anyway) I haven't been well today and ended up having to stay home. Since I finally had some free time on my hands I got around to reading it.

Great fic! Nice how it ends on a happy note. I know a fair few of mine won't. I can be quite cruel to my characters; I just haven't shown that yet.

I'm glad Dani and Danny turned out okay, although I think the secret-telling was a little abrupt and unexplained. Oh well.

Overall, this has been a great read and I want to thank you for writing it. XD x 12!

Peace,

MoonlightUmbreon
Grim-fire chapter 11 . 4/11/2008
Sorry for not reviewing before, cause I haven't read the FF. But NOW I did, It's awsome. I just loved the way Vlad's plan got ruind all because of FS ghost envy problem. Great story :3
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Vlad. Should have known. Although if Freakshow is in this, Danny had better watch out. He makes the Joker look like a tame kitten.
Miriam1 chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
Danny was BRILLIANT - he remembered Freakshow's ghost envy. Nice.

And the staff was broken. And it became a fair fight. Nicely played.

You know, I think I like this idea of Vlad being arrested, but being slippery enough to avoid it. It's the second time you've done it, and it seems to make me happy. Cool.

Both Danny and Dani are going to take a while to get over this. And you realistically made Dani need months of therapy. It broke my heart to see Danny needing oxygen, but dude, his lungs were punctured with his broken ribs. *hugs for Danny*

And the visit from Edgar, Ellen, and Miles was charming. Thank you for that.

This was sweet. It had a very happy ending. Danny told his parents his secret, and they adopted Dani. And, of course, there was Angel. (He spelled his name incorrectly. Did you do that on purpose?)

Thank you. It was a very sweet story.

mystery writer5775 chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
*Raises eyebrow* that was...short, i guess. Don't get me wrong it was really great! Just after a 78 chapter story that is really small! *Shrugs* oh well it was good either way! And I have a small favor, there is a friend of mine, murtaghismyhottie. She's on my friends list if you can't find her. Anyways she is currently writing this completely awsome story for Eragon and I was wondering if you could read it. I normally wouldn't ask but she isn't getting many reviews for it so I'm trying to help her out a bit. But if you can't or don't want to it's fine with me. Anyways I'm out!

your friend,

mystery writer5775
Miriam1 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
About the cookie... Thanks to you and Ghostwriter, and will do about eating it before Passover. *nods*

Danny is unbelievable. His will to live is only outshown by his will to save. Good job.

Asphyxiating Dani was low even for Freakshow. Poor Dani!

Interesting. Perhaps the Guys in White will actually be USEFUL for a change. I somehow doubt it, but as I've said before, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Vlad isn't going to make this easy for Danny.

And Cassidy is in trouble. I hope Nash can save the day, because every one of the heroes (except for Sam and Tucker, I've just noticed) is in serious trouble and in desperate need of help.

Okay. The next chapter is a perfect place to ease up on some of this angst. Honestly.

Thank you for another heartbreaking (but bizarrely hopeful) chapter.

mystery writer5775 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
*Rolls eyes* Yeah because things are always that easy.
mystery writer5775 chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
Poor Danny! Save Danni!
Miriam1 chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
:-) A cookie for me! *hug*

It is amusing and disturbing at the same time to see Vlad be charming and vile all at once. But that is what he does. That's why we love him. Or why we love to hate him. Vlad...

The IM was sent by Angel. I can tell.

Dani is in SERIOUS trouble, and Danny really isn't able to help. Wow. I can't say what I'm thinking, in sheer revulsion for our favorite villains and in heartbreak for our beloved Phantoms.

I am very curious about what Nash is up to, and while I don't really know Cassidy all that well, I've decided that I like her a lot.

I have more emotion about this chapter than I can adequately express. Good job.

mystery writer5775 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
*Smirks* you just had to add ghost writer didn't you?
Miriam1 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
There must be something wrong with the uploading device, because for over an hour clicking into Chapter 8 sent us back into Chapter 7. But all is A-Okay now.

How exactly would Freakshow know that Danny and his friends were en route? Unless he sent out his trackers, and you just didn't bother to tell us, which is a distinct possibility...

Besides torturing Dani, it will really relieve some tension for us to just KNOW what Freakshow has in mind. But all in good time, I'm sure...

I love the visit with Ghostwriter. Danny was more responsible, and the Ghostwriter appreciated it. See, he CAN learn... And you made it so that the Ghostwriter doesn't rhyme all the time. He doesn't you know... so it worked out well.

I do so love the interaction you give Danny and Cujo. :-)

Ah. Freakshow caught up with them, as he said he would. This does not bode well.

Another really good chapter. And I'm looking forward to the next.

Miriam1 chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
This was a tough situation for Sam to talk her way out of. She had to describe it just right or child protective services would be after Danny again. *shiver*

It is interesting to watch Nash and his team get familiar with the concept of ghosts. Vampires they understand, but not ghosts? Whatever.

But they are slowly coming to accept the concept of ghosts. Kind of.

Poor Dani!

There is "Angel" again. And he seems to be right, again. But Danny's not going to listen, any more than Nash did, so it seems.

The Ghost Zone. This should be interesting to see. For heaven's sake, they were IN the Ghost Zone before. But now they will go through it purposefully.

This is fun to watch unfold. And Danny has no clue how much trouble he can be in, with the situation as it stands.

I'm looking forward to what you do with this next.

mystery writer5775 chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
*Shivers* Angel scares me! *Shies away from him* It's not that I don't believe in that stuff it's just that he is kinda creepy and I can't tell if he's serious or just completely and utterly psychotic!
Miriam1 chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
You know, of all the times that Danny has fought the Fright Knight, he's never been caught by the Soul Shredder. This was chilling. I could easily see your image of Danny's worst fears as what Danny would actually fear the most.

I could see why Nash would reject the concept of the Fright Knight and his pumpkin thing out of hand; Fright Knight's whole deal is very... silly, when you think about it. But that is how Butch Hartman wrote him, and so it is.

But he is a terrifying figure, until he is imprisoned back into the pumpkin again.

Freakshow is evil. He just started, and I can't wait for him to get his come-uppance. It will take some time though, and poor Danielle.

And now Nash knows Danny's secret. Or if he doesn't, he will fairly shortly.

Another good chapter. I look forward to more.