Reviews for And The Other Is To Gain It
PenPusher4 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
omg this one is even better than the prequel X33
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Hey, I loved this story. SERIOUSLY! I'm a real sucker for a good crier. I loved the cute little happy ending when he thought that he was an idiot for thinking that he would leave him because of those stupid photos. Well, Love It! But more importantly,I love smut :) So off I go to find it. See ya :)

JESTER (HAHAHAHA!)
GodGudKami chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
OH! Adam! Why are you saying that you're sorry? Lawrence forgives you, damn it! And besides, Lawrence SHOT you and called you a bottom-feeder, so I think you're even. Well, it's still cute to see Adam all drunk and unhappy. VERY cute, in fact. So, good job! _
Sammy07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
AW! So cute! Adam, outside, in the rain... Although, as I said, Lawrence needs to say he's sorry for being an asshole, too. XD But his and Adam's love is so adorable. Adam's probably all shivering and aroused, being pressed up against Lawrence like that. I LOVE angst when it gets sexual!
Audra Markwell chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love this line: "it’s a phoenix that has crawled out of the ashes, half-dead and disordered, so ugly..." A Harry Potter reference! I love this story, but i like the prequel better.
Insidiously chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Okay, okay, okay!

I don't want you to think I have forgotten about you, because I haven't.

I mean, how could I?

The thing is, I have lost internet at my house.

I read this awhile ago, on my cellphone, and couln't review...

...Until now!

Here we go!

Amazing.

Spectacular.

The way you capture emotion in your writing is heavenly.

I am jealous.

]
Damion Starr chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
There's absolutely nothing wrong with fluff! *raises hand* I like you. *_*
nicoleb chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
AW! That was so... CUTE and beautiful! It may not have been smutty, but it was angsty and FLUFFY, which is a very hard ("hard" XD) combination to pull off! I love how Lawrence keeps calling Adam "stupid" and "litte" and how he lifts him up and peels his wet shirt off him! So ADORABLE! Lawrence and Adam just... Their love is too great for words! Much greater than Amanda and Lynn's "love," which doesn't even exist! ...Oh, sorry. I shouldn't taint your review page with those... THINGS! XD