Reviews for A Captive's Journal
Artemisbeloved chapter 38 . 8/3/2011
rely good story you held it true to the end. but i wouldn't mind more of it. I se a wedding for Elisabeth and john and why not for Sam and jack to.. jack retires on Atlantis and Sam takes over as Elisabet second in command and by more of a on base military presence to let john be more of the ow wold soldier he is. Daniel wold have his dream come treue to be posted on Atlantis as a expert in languages and we should also get our Janet back thanks to the Asgard cloning teck that Sam of course learns to crack. Casie now a big girl a doc in here own right takes a position in Atlantis to.

Oh yee and lots of kids to our happy cuppels to.
Savertin chapter 38 . 7/24/2008
If they just could have used your story as the end of season 4/beginning of season 5 and get Liz back in Season 5 as commander - it would have been so great!

I didn't really like woolsey in the seed -.-''

Anyway: Great! Story. Loved to follow it. And with the more or less regular updates it was pretty good, even better than reading a story at the whole. Gonna let a friend of mine read it now (she hates unfinished storys -.-') and see what she says :D
nexis44 chapter 38 . 7/22/2008
really really great job. i loved this story.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 38 . 7/22/2008
Yeah! A Happy Ending! Thank you for a great story.
Katestar98 chapter 38 . 7/22/2008
This isnt your last chapter is it? I hope not. I've really been enjoying the story so far and this chapter was once again up to your usualy standards. Please post another chapter. Can't wait :)
AuroraSky chapter 37 . 7/19/2008
Aw, I like how the Atlantis team is really excited to have Elizabeth back as there commander, but at the same time don't want Sam to leave. To bad there's not a happy middle ground.

I agree though, Sam belongs with her team, SG-1, not Atlantis even though it is her home too.

Please write more!
ancientesha chapter 37 . 7/19/2008
cute:D

umm .. whose side is john on?

elizabeth's or sam's ?

damn. looks to me he's more on sam's side.

let's be true. liz belongs to atlantis. sam belongs to earth and sgc. she's got enough to worry her pretty head with in the milky way. let the wraith, repliks and genii on liz and shep.

dont get me wrong, i care about sam.

still.
ancientesha chapter 36 . 7/19/2008
omg ))

you are so my hero!

thank you very,very,very much for liz.

i cant believe carter told her she's stepping down and is willing to let liz command atlantis! omg! ))

this fic should get to a producer and a couple of episodes be made after this. as long as liz comes back home alive and well, and she gets to stay in atlantis as the leader:X

perfect:X way to go, sam! :X

loved it:
Katestar98 chapter 37 . 7/19/2008
Great chapter. Love the conflicted emotions and feelings and whatnot going around. you are definately doing a good job with the fanfic. Keep up the good work and post again soon,
nexis44 chapter 37 . 7/18/2008
more plz
AuroraSky chapter 36 . 7/17/2008
Thanks for the chapter!

Wow, Sam handled that much better than I thought, but it worked. It was awesome how you tied her experience in with Elizabeths! Creative.

Keep writing.
nexis44 chapter 36 . 7/17/2008
no sam can't leave. (may contain spoiler)

i know what happened on the show, but this is au so plz don't let sam leave. great job:O)
Katestar98 chapter 36 . 7/16/2008
Brilliant chapter. Sam stepping down is going to cause quite a stir and i defenately look forward to reading how the team reacts to this new development. Please post the next chapter soon.
sarcasmqueen66 chapter 36 . 7/16/2008
aw i absolutely loved that last line! I love this story!
Savertin chapter 36 . 7/16/2008
ah nice :)

lovely conversation! sam's quite right I think. Looking forward to Woolsey to come in *gg*