Reviews for SexEd
luv the story so far
-100percent lols
but u forgot SASUKE T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Aww what happened to Hinata? Loved the story though, please update :)
lonely tiger chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
please don't leave it here i was really enjoying this
lonely tiger chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
"Right. Okay, you there, with the cool-looking buns." Ino pointed to herself. "In your hair."
that made me laugh so hard i del off my bed and almost onto my dog
my mum thinks I'm trying to kill him now
but that line was awesome
Triforce Guardian chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Dude, I just happened to come across your story purely by chance, but by the time I got to the end of the last chapter, I was having trouble breathing because I was laughing so friggin' hard. Chouji's bit at the end was additionally awesome, especially when you put it Tenten and Jiraiya's reactions. You really should try and continue this fic. It is AWESOME!
Yoru and Joker 4ever chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Great story so far please update.
xelectricskies chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
shit, this was so funny, i couldn't stop laughing - hahahaha!
Rather Preferred chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
o wait sorry, i didn't notice before...but i'm not really a fan of the whole girly annoying sakura...i actually don't like her in part one at all... idk a little advice wud be to change it up a little so that they're like their characters in shippuden... idk it doesn't matter. i really liked the whole concept tho! :)
Rather Preferred chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
dude. you didnt show what SASUKE liked abt girls when jiraya was asking everyone. i wanted to hear his response. ): still like this story, it's hilarious :D
the TumTum tree chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
lol this is just very, very funny. Also quite perceptive about most of the characters I think. Please continue!
the TumTum tree chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
'Too bad I'm illiterate.' Aw T_T and he doesn't even know what it means! So tragic.
AlexanderTheBigNarutofan chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
I was laughing so muuch i was crying :D
AlexanderTheBigNarutofan chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
hilarious, this is one of the best FF i'v read. Including the other chapters. I PRCKOMISE 2 GIVE MOR FEEDBA
egoXlockheart chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
ah, haha! your story was seriously funny!

UPLOAD SOON, PLEASE!
InadequateJusticex chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
OMG! HAHAHAAHA this fic is BY FAR the funniest i have read! *dies of laughter* lol..why did you stop updating?the story is going perfectly fine ! please continue,your such a joker ! please keep updating asap ! keep up the good work mate (Y)