Reviews for Take This Longing
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I loved it!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
*sniffle* Loved this and this line especially -

"It is just as well, then, as my heart has already been given, and surely you don't have room in there for two…"

That's something my husband and I say to each other, that I have his heart in me and he has mine in him. :-)

Beautiful!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
BloomingViolet chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Oh so cute! I love it! You ended it very well. I liked that you made it into something more than just about sex. Thanks for posting!
MiaKulpa chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Eeep, I love it. Tender, sexy, sensual, lovely. Yay. Another wonderful piece. Love your way with words. :)
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Aw! I especially like the ending!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
that was wicked...
zule bean chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Absolutely perfect!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
weasel87 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aww. Truly remarkable story, was really good. I thought it was a bit cheesy at the end with the comments about the heart's but it fitted in well with it I think. I got confused when Snape went from on top of her to lying next to her, I didn't understand how it happened, but good :)

Stacey
Laikensmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Wow! This story was really beautiful!

“Far be it from me to keep my lady waiting…” I loved that line. The Severus Snape I always envision always says things smooth like that. Just really remarkable story. It was well written and like I said before was really beautiful!
My Dusty chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This story was incredibly sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great Job!
Ratdog chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love Hermione/Severus, and that was just brilliant. Are you planning on continuing this?