Reviews for A Saiyan Story
guest chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Hey I just started to read this thing yesterday and I am hooked. PLEASE continue it, its very good.
beastmode953 chapter 17 . 6/2/2013
Fuck...it hasn't been updated in a while...I gotta wait lol
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
No...three years really? That's way too long..
Ky111 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
I just finished re-reading this awesome story and again I have to stress that YOU FINISH IT! the main conflict is just about to start and Gohan's in the HBTC and no doubt come out in all his AWESOMENESS GLORY plus I want to find out what this power he feels deep inside himself is plus I want to see him reach the fourth level (I also have a theory that Garapus may of been slightly off about who the saiyan of prophecy is as I believe he went one generation to far in his calculations and should of looked to the father of Pan instead).

So to wrap up PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!, hopefully until then next one.
chaos267 chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Impressive really liked what you did. It was AU with the mirai timeline but i liked how you did it. Very good i hope you contiue.
Elf10444 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Holy all that is super special awesome! I usually don't review on the first chapter, but this was just amazing and i am currently speechless (ok not really speechless since i'm writing this but you get what i mean) This story is AMAZING so far and i can't wait to read the rest great job!
Ky111 chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Awesome story, wish you would finish it. It seems so close to rapping up, you NEED to finish this awesome story. Just throwing this out there but I never bought into that only full blood saiyan's could reach SS4, there never has been anything that a full blood saiyan could do that Gohan also couldn't and in many instances Gohan achieved them before the full bloods and/or at a much younger age whether this is just a trait of Gohan that makes him unique to other demi saiyan's or that all demi saiyan's are capable I don't know. Besides that apparent rule was established during GT not exactly an accurate source of info. Anyway finish the story.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Good story. Im really sick of the z fighters milking the hyperbolic time chamber though.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
All the androids up tp 15 were destroyed already, gero said so himself. Picollo should have easily been able to beat those androids. But good story.
skyeofskynet chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
I loved your story for a lot of things. The great characteristic of Gohan and Vegeta, strong and independent Videl and the relationship between Gohan, Videl and Piccolo. The way Piccolo is helping them because he loves his old student and first friend. They did not drift away, and for this, thank you.

And you did not left others behind. You wrote something I miss in a lot of stories. Fighting Eighteen, old friends still trying to help, even if they are not strong enough, because not everything is about power. mature Sharpner. Erasa. Great Bulma.

I know that the story is probably gonna be another Forever WIP, but i hope for more.
Joe B chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
I think this was the most awesome story/ chapter I have ever read so far. This sounds like it is a step torwards the time that first started introducing kid pan. Which means that the end of DBZ is almost near. Pretty soon DBGT would be the next stroy that would continue on. According to what Akira Toryama! Thus I believe you are truely, one of the best writters who understand the true story of Dragon Ball from the begining to the ending. So you are not so far away from exactly what it was really meant to be like throughout the whole story of Dragon Ball. Excellent job! Just please stay clear of all the type-o's. Okay!
Joe B chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
I absolutely enjoyed this complete chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
Joe B chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
It was completely interesting to me. This whole story is the best one so far.
Joe B chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
I liked this story so much.
Joe B chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
As a reader I would like to see the almighty Saiyan Prince Vegeta reach super saiyan 3 and, fight a new enemy such as the ones who are known as Aba and Kado. I also wish to have a scene where Vegeta's brother arrives to earth with his wife.