Reviews for The Science of Deception
Loved the whole fic. Loved it so much. Wish the wedding had details and their second honeymoon, but overall this had some really great feels. It was super duper good!
Fanfictionlover chapter 1 . 2/13
Fanfictionlover chapter 14 . 2/13
This story was AMAZING! I read it in ONE day! *crying hardly T.T* I'm sad cause' I hate endings. I want this story to continiue forever. This story might be the coolest fanfiction filled with emotions I've ever read. Such a good work .
P.S. Love your story
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Rin Sheshomaru chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
Leta chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
The end was so cool and touching!
I loved it all of the chapters!
Thank You!:))
lee7uki chapter 14 . 4/16/2014
LOVE/D fabulous! Infact,I am going to read it again
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/23/2013

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Iname Kohaki chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
Cece like.
Iname Kohaki chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
DANGER Rin! Looks like u have everything all planed out! U GO GIRL!
Taraah36 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
Loved it! Although I wish it would have come out that Inuyasha had slept with kikyo beforehand. He so deserved the punishment he'd get from pestering Sesshomaru about his relationship with Rin all the time.

I'm just glad that he was faithful to his wife. Go Sesshomaru!

3 boys and a girl. I bet little Eiko is wrapped around daddy's finger, especially since she's Rin's twin :-)

I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up the strongest and I wouldn't be surprised if she was a little fire cracker.
Taraah36 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
vidanime chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
OMG it was awesome! Loved your take on sess/rin relationship, The way it developed and everything. You stayed true to the character(mostly ;) ) But still a great effort. Would love to read more