Reviews for Finding Mr Darcy
leanaplumz chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
This is the MOST perfect premise EVER!

Pride and Prejudice is my FAVOURITE book... not to mention the genius of Jane Austen. Casey's dream sequence is so realistically vivid. I pictured the entire thing as I read. Beautiful.

Please update soon!
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 4 . 4/10/2009
Cliffhanger! No! Poor Lizzie... :( And Derek can't *help* but notice Casey (he's a guy, she's hot, he LIVES with her, can I make it can more obvious! ) and also I loved the dream sequence. Casey thinks of Derek SO much without realizing. It's like he's the only think in her life worth talking about1 I hope you update soon (tell real life to -go AWAY-)!
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
"His black hair gelled to just the right consistency" This had me laughing for a whole minute. Just the kind of crazy thing Casey would say (and what a wonderful description of Max's hair!) and I also love the Derek-Casey spats. How oblivious is she? I imagine thinking MAX is Mr. Darcy!
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
Haha! (Marti is just so cute!) And I was thinking of this from Derek's POV while Casey spoke (that girl uses so many innuendos without realizing :) and I loved her explanation of what an oxymoron is!
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
What an interesting beginning! And an amazing plot for sure, I totally love Derek as much as Mr. Darcy. And Casey is definitely as spirited and fiery as Elizabeth. Also, I love how Emily is the one who can see the obvious but not Casey (I've always thought Casey is muchmuch more in denial than Derek!) and also Derek talking in his sleep about "hot stuff" is just so funny (and food, but don't his fave thing include hockey too :) Great start!
awesometastic9 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
omg this is getting really good! onto the next chappie!
awesometastic9 chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
also good. I LOVE their spats, lol.
awesometastic9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
oh! this is really good Frogster! and btw I LOVE your work! and, you got me hooked on a LOT of LWD fics, and I'm very grateful, btw. I'll review for every chappie. mkay?
abandoned five-ever chapter 4 . 1/21/2009
*squeels like a fangirl* oh em gee! I was stunned by your writing. Completely stunned! I can't wait for the next chapter! I have told you already that I enjoy your writing, but...wow. This is just amazing. You really did a good job of keeping the characters 'in character'. I hope to see an update soon! This is so good, I'll be waiting at the edge of my seat!

Yes, I realized what Derek had said in "Derek's School of Dating" I had to rewind it a few times before shrieking thus annoying my younger brothers. It's a good thing they nderstand my love for Dasey, even if they think its a bit wierd how obsessive I am. Still, that little quote was enough to make my whole week Dasey-fied and happy! :D
Queen of True Love chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
i like it. just casey seems to be a little too spoiled.
Bethany89 chapter 4 . 11/1/2008
haha, I abosolutely loving this story! Especially because I love Pride and Prejudice! I can't wait to see what you do next!
December'sRose chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I loved Casey's dream sequence! Please update soon, this is getting really great. Did you have Lizzie injure herself to relate to Jane getting sick in the P&P? If you did, very clever! Hope you can update soon. :)

December'sRose
white-doe chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Oh my gosh, please please please update soon! This is such a good story, I love how you take the time to focus on other character's too, I think my story was a little too Dasey oriented (if there is such a thing) I totally agree with you about Dally, it just doesn't work! Anyway, keep writing cause you are great at it and I really want to see what happens next!
white-doe chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
Gr...I hate Max, he is so not Mr. Darcy lol. I am loving this story, it is ridiculously well written. It is not often that I come across a fanfic that is smart and interesting, so keep up the good work!
white-doe chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
I love this story so far, you got their bickering exactly right, it sounded really realistice. Can't wait for more!