Reviews for Sweet Summer Sweat
Alex Winchester chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
That was...FUCKING HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Do this for Hinny and you have yourself a fan.
HXD-gray man chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I felt like such and ubber band dork when i not only know but fully understood the musical terms *blushes*

This story was great though, a nice little ficklet :P thanks for writing it
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Love this. So hot.
kimluvs2read chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Truly enjoyed it!
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
hottness!
pnkix chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
you know, writers always want reviews and readers always want more and more to read... but i feel like i owe you a review... after reading the tsunami-cowabunga-bubbling-boiling i just couldn't deny it any more: such wonderful metaphors (i don't know if it's even english) deserve reviewing! i bow to you! congrats!
Alpaca Farm chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
lol Cowabunga! hehe i found you on myspace
Candicehrt chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
cute
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
dudedudedudedude.

so i read this, like, shortly after you first posted it, and have been looking for it ever since. AND I FOUND IT! like, you have NO IDEA how big of an impression this left on me.

like sehriously. THIS fanfic is what i think about when my friends say 69 or someone makes a joke about toppingvsbottoming (given that we never seriously talk about sexual positions since its none of our business).

snazzy, clever, sexy, bitchy. out of character but in character. i love it. thank goodness i found it!

:D a few typos and a couple funky formatting errors that you can probably blame on . otherwise, its hilariously awesome.

wootwoot.
Azhi21 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
that was HOT! HOT like in a desert or suvanha
RAGA chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Well, that made my day; I think I'll go take a cold shower.
Cassandra Incognito chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
One word. Yummy. Really well done lemon. Like, seriously well done. I was so into it I only realized that I wasn't watchign it like a movie in my head until I reached the bottom of the page. You nicely pulled me in. :D
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
i loved it!

love the whole innocent harry; the reluctance[:
JennBenn3148 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
wow...that was...HOT...holy crap that was hot...amazing writing hun, absolutely spectcular...and you're right, it was a bit ooc because I can't see Draco tolerating being sweaty, and they probably woulda used cooling charms, but then this wonderful story wouldn't exist, so I guess its excusable **grins**