Reviews for Revenge is Sweet
rlly good
Fan girl 39 chapter 16 . 1/18
I almost-ALMOST-cried
mara chapter 25 . 10/31/2023
i've been reading this fic once or twice a year for the last decade, if i remember correctly. it's one of my favourite stories, period. i've grown up reading it. today and yesterday, i indulged again. thanks for writing such a beautiful thrilling story.
Fan girl 39 chapter 13 . 1/23/2023
I’m glad you haven’t written in detail sex scenes those make me uncomfortable
Fan girl 39 chapter 11 . 1/23/2023
Kill me now I don’t want anymore pain from this
Elfpray chapter 4 . 8/18/2022
Lorsque je m'imagine Severus sourire, je le vois avec le sourire de Voldemort. . . C'est très perturbant comme image, j'aurais préféré ne jamais y penser. . .
Et sinon, superbe histoire ! J'adore !
Merci beaucoup de l'écrire !
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2022
YASSS
Ava chapter 11 . 4/20/2022
No James you love snape not lily
greenmegsnoham chapter 25 . 3/28/2022
This was by far one of the best reads I've had in a long time. I love this pairing and this was such a bittersweet journey that gave me everything I needed for them. It confronted their differences, their pasts, how much stronger emotional bonds are than physical, the betrayal and loss of everything they truly wanted, and yet in the end found each other again, against all odds. I'm so happy they ended together raising Harry! I always find it fun to see Severus acting begrudgingly domestic. 3 I loved this so much. So well written. Ugh and my GOD Sirius' confrontation at the Ball. My heart shattered into a million pieces with those boys... thank you for this treasure!
eshraq chapter 25 . 10/13/2021
I don't know how the writer managed to wrap this up but damn that was a good read
eshraq chapter 17 . 10/12/2021
hell nooo
lily deserves better ..
eshraq chapter 16 . 10/12/2021
well, shit
This is just sad
eshraq chapter 15 . 10/12/2021
oh lord .. where is bellatrix when you need her?
eshraq chapter 15 . 10/12/2021
my heart skiped two beats at once reading this.
I am so f#cking nrevous for them
eshraq chapter 12 . 10/11/2021
why am I tearing up?
I know where this is going .. it hurts nontheless