Reviews for A LONG TIME COMING
jubi2 chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Even though it's been a looong time since your last update I hope there's still more to come. Please don't leave it as is!
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
wow that was good .But I can't believe he saves Buffy then dies and don't get to his that was wrong..lol
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
Wow you had me there for a while I didn't see that coming that he didn't remeber his Buffy . THis chapter is good and your story as well.
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Pretty good chapter I can't wait to see what happens.
isugirl chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
"Wesley joined Spike on the couch and enjoyed the show that was to be had." lmao-i can totally picture those two sitting there with their heads moving back and forth watching buffy and angel argue! u should have given wes a cup of tea and spike some blood.
JUCIFICS chapter 22 . 7/27/2010
is this fic ever going to be finished what happend with angel, buffy n their baby this fic really needs finishing please reply n let me no what your doing with it x
msboskiera chapter 17 . 6/5/2010
sequel? i dont like that he died. mayb he gets his shamshu in the other reality where he's a vamp or something b/c of his human death and finds a way to her thru diff dementions or vise versa.
msboskiera chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
i loved the story line but i hate hate hate the ending! he dies? that sux. u should write a follow up story to this where he comes back, or buffy finds a way to get back to her reality where hes a vampire but somehow still keeps and carries the baby.
ms. polaris black chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
i have to say i love this story...while a fan of buffy i never got the chance to watch angel the series (im still cathcing up) but i understand most of the plot...i loved how you portrayed the characters..loved the scene where Buffy kills Spike and all that happens afterward...:)

but i have to say...im sad, i cant believe you let him die in the end, and because Riley was an asshole basically and well effing Senior Partners...also I'm confused as hell from like chapter 17...so bear with me until i unjumble my mind...Angel knew he had to kill Buffy to win and to make her not really dead right? so Angelus had to have known and since he wanted Buffy too it worked out?...moving on he wins and stops the end of days as to which then time resets itself so he can be human or something of the sort?..buffy remembers the TRUE timeline but he doesnt right? as to which Lindsey is her guide...but she doesnt really need him coz' Angel does remember..ok..not confused so far...confused now in the fact that she is pregnant with Angel's kid...but it appears as the only slept together a couple of times and those were in the last couple of days so how come she is like 5 weeks...and Luther whoever captures her so he can kill her and avenge agaisnt Angelus? coz the Senior Partners just basically wanted to kill him so thats how they did it?...and Wesley didnt remember either that Angel was in Sunnydale but wouldnt he have remember Buffy?..and what about all the other slayers in the world...?

Ok...im sorry im rambling and asking you a ton of questions, but your fic made me think and that only happens when I LOVE a fic...anyway awesome job with the characterization adn the situations...sucks that you killed Angel and Spike and basically left Buffy alone with a kid...but hey, not everything can be rainbows, and sunshine right?..specially in their world?...great job!
BigBadWolfyBoy chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
Please tell me that you're going to continue with this! It's not fair if Angels dies and Buffy lives! Write more!

BBWB
tinka0234 chapter 22 . 5/24/2009
omg i can't believe u ended things like that! good story other wise wish it was longer
himynameisliz chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
come on! please dont let this be another one never finnished!PLEASE! UPDATE!
himynameisliz chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
PLEASE DONT LET THIS STORY BE ONE OF THE ONES NEVER FINNISHED! ITS WAY TO GOOD!
ba2006 chapter 22 . 9/30/2008
OMGOMG Please say their is more to this. I love BA and this story is awesome
Americasweetie chapter 22 . 9/18/2008
OH my god! You can't end it there! Please! I know you haven't updated since May, but if you get this I really do hope you decided to continue. It's a great story! I really enjoyed it!