Reviews for A Poor Imitation
EmpressNariko chapter 13 . 10/10
I love this story! Both Kakashi and Sakura felt so real in this! Your writing style is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this story with everyone!
aaaand this is why we communicate kids! the angst was so different in this, it made my heart ache.
garden rain chapter 13 . 8/4
BAH THIS STORY GOOD I ENGLISH NO MORE U TOOK ALL THE WORDS FROM MY MOUTH 100/10
Lovely story!
Cue "Awwwwwwww!" 3 3 3
amihani chapter 13 . 5/20
Read it all in one sitting. Thank you for another well-written story!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 13 . 4/5
This was so wonderful! The last chapter wrapped the story up beautifully! Your character development and the intricate weaving of the plot was perfectly planned out :) Great job!
Insomnikat chapter 13 . 4/1
Thank you for this wonderful story! It was just the mix of angst and thriller/romance I didn’t know I was searching for. I loved how masterfully you set up the mystery of Sakura’s past with the three most important men in her life, leaving just enough delicious little glimpses to keep me reading well into the early morning hours. Every character, especially Sakura and Kakashi, were spot on and I admire your consistency throughout in their characterization: determined but stubborn to a fault, strong but weak, infuriatingly unwilling to chase the girl when every romance/smut novel would have told him that, in this case, ‘get out’ is a desperate plea to stay.

On that note, I liked this ending a wee bit more than The Name of the Game. But only because Kakashi FINALLY went after her and confronted her.I know its been a lifetime since you wrote this but I was feeling strangely nostalgic and, after reading Loophole and Genshi again after over a decade, I couldn’t help but be curious of your KakaSaku work. It seems the maturity that comes with age has made the reservations I once had for the pairing all but disappear and, actually, find it more relatable AND realistic than Sakura and any Uchiha.

But angst is delicious no matter the flavor, and Kakashi ages like fine wine, so reading something new yet old such as this was just the medicine I needed.

I hope you are happy and well and maybe, if you’re still writing something somewhere under a different name, I would love to know about it. Thank you again for your hard work!
not-that-deep chapter 13 . 1/26
I really, really enjoyed this. The ending was one of the most complete i'd ever felt
Aww! Such an amazing story! I’m so sorry that it’s over. But I’m going to read your other stories as well!
DoctorEsparza chapter 7 . 1/19
This has been really amazing so far! I’ve been reading it all night, even though I should probably be in bed by now :D really great story!
not-that-deep chapter 2 . 1/19
Oh my word, so is this Kakasaku in that she's secretly already in a relationship with Kakashi, or already in love with him at least, and is slowly going to be piecing that little mystery together along with her life?

S. O. L. D.
AnnaDreyar chapter 13 . 9/12/2018
Good history :-)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 13 . 5/13/2018
This has been...amazing. I'm afraid I lack the words to do a proper review, but thank you for this. It's inspiring.
Girness chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
Second time reading this! Love this story :)
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »