Reviews for A Poor Imitation
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 13 . 5/13
This has been...amazing. I'm afraid I lack the words to do a proper review, but thank you for this. It's inspiring.
Girness chapter 13 . 5/10
Second time reading this! Love this story :)
moderndayportia chapter 13 . 4/24
Whenever I get pulled into one of your plots it makes me so dreamy. You are a master of telling stories. It's not just the good detailed writing, it's the amazing storytelling that gets me every time. And keeps all of us coming back. I could re-read this a hundred times and still enjoy every second.
This was amazing! I look forward to reading more things from you :)
March Of Folly chapter 13 . 3/28
This story was so realistic and relatable. Sakura literally worked herself up into emotional turmoil while Kakashi over there with a "what is known need not be said" kind of attitude. . Miscommunication the real devil in all relationships.
Such a nice read! Loved it, really sweet; especially the ending
BloodOfMyLove chapter 1 . 2/8
This story was great! Thanks for sharing
Awesome chapter!
Great job with the chapter!
Loulou713 chapter 13 . 12/17/2017
Loved this story! Just enough angst and vivid sexual tension for my tastes. Nicely done!
evergreengalaxy chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
LOVED IT. Truly amazing work!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 13 . 12/6/2017
Loved it!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 13 . 11/17/2017
Started off a bit eeeeh but developed well and kept me reading. Good job. The writing improved with every chapter and you suspended the mystery behind the entire picture long enough to keep me reading but not too much for me to tire of the narrative. And gahd, Kakashi and Sakura really make a hot couple dammit. Although, I contend that Sakura wouldnt get so easily drunk. 2 decent glasses of wine? Tsunade's apprentice? I doubt. :))
Anyway, thank you for the ride!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
I am so mad nobody let her kill him. I would’ve killed him and then worried about it later. Glad she got her memory back though
Cheez chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This is so good, you really set the somber scene without any melodramatic flair playing with the mood. Not that's some dramatic language is bad but it can take away from the actual events of the scene so I appreciate that you don't just do drama for dramas sake
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »