Reviews for A Poor Imitation
Loved it!
Remnant Stars chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
I loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
Damn them and their Tuesday nights lol. This story was incredible. I couldn't have been more on the edge of my seat. You had me almost falling with anticipation more than 13 times. Thise beautiful. Another kakaxsaku book to be remembered as one of the best. Thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Wow this is intense. ... Oh my oh my. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
He he he, this is something good you got here! Loved the first chapter. I'm excited for the rest of it!
vaughnb919 chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
this was soooo goood. i enjoyed this so much. if sakukaku was going to happen this is the most plausible way. the characters were mostly spot on.
Kashibabe chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
This is so amazing i really cried at some parts. And i really love the ranting kakashi. :")
lakeya2700 chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Omg expect ions story!
mikomi86 chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Oh my God! I totally loved this story (as well as nature of the game and fated!)! You're the queen in writing! You totally kick ass! God, I worship you! Thank God you exist and that you're writing! I really love kakasaku! I will read all your other stories, God I can't wait! You know all your stories so far have made me cry with happiness! . You are amazing! Sublime!
isha2reen chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss love it! Your words flow perfectly! God, you are so talented! Cant wait to read the rest of your writings!

Ps: the SOL thing, where are you from in canada? Im studying in ottawa now :) but im from malaysia ️
isha2reen chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Im cryinggggggggg. Ahh this is so painful! My heart just cannot
isha2reen chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Its always so crazy heart breaking to read these kind of stories: memories lost, cant remember previous life, but a close person is doing their best to help. Cant wait for next chapters! And sakura and kakashi?! Nyaaaaa! *blushes*
TrustmeImanurse chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Welp...that was amazing... ️
jhian casey chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
waah! love it! more fics pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee!)
more kakasaku fics! you're great and thanks for this fic!)
hope you can also write a itasaku fic.. hehhehe
and btw, i love naruto and sakura's relationship here.. especially having their first time with each other.;)
sharinganintheeyes chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOoOo nOPE I SAW THAT COMING but I still threw my phone down and walked away when she said kakashi
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »