Reviews for A Poor Imitation
Avyy chapter 13 . 1/22
This was beautiful :) loved the chemistry between sakura and kakashi
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
YOU HONESTLY HAD ME A BIT WORRIED IT WOULD BE A NOT HAPPY ENDING BUT I LOVE IT!
xXShy-YuukiXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
just damn. You had me balling my eyes out on the first chapter!
AprilAlice chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY! HAPPY THEY END UP TOGETHER! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
Loved the story. Thank you :)
Kwib-Kwib chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS?! A MENTALLY traumatized Sakura is sitting near her MENTAL-MASTER best friend, and Ino DOESNT EVEN OFFER TO ENTER HER MIND TO SEE IF SHE CAN HELP?! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR LOGIC, WOMAN?!
platform-shoes12 chapter 13 . 9/9/2016
I have read your other stories and I can safely say that you have this enviable gift of tying loose knots (or at least the important ones) without being overly cheesy. (I'm quite curious about the details regarding her mission involving Ito.) And though sometimes I feel like it's unfair to leave most of what happens after to the readers' imagination, I know that as a reader, I won't have it any other way either. It's the perfect balance between closure and leaving readers hoping for more. More applause because unlike other m-rated stories, the plot of this story had a lot more weight than the tastefully-written (I don't feel dirty for reading it) m-rated scene. Refract like diamonds,
ps12
Moonstone Muse chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
Ahh...still as satisfying to read as the first five times. Thank you so very much for this wonderful story!
Mitaou chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
S.O.L is not just a Canadian saying. I find it weird that people didn't know what it meant, actually. I live in America and my dad used to say it all the time.

Love the story, too.
marimbagirl1993 chapter 13 . 6/1/2016
Gosh, this story made me really nervous at first (amnesia stories tend to get my anxiety riled up) but the ending was so beautiful! Great writing, and great plotI especially liked how things were revealed throughout the story.
Jeweltjuh chapter 13 . 4/7/2016
I loved this fic. The story is excellent and exciting. You are a talented writer.
Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/22/2016
By far one of the best fanfictions i have ever read and i am rather picky about what i like and dont. You have a talent for building up tension and drama so well that i find myself in anticipation, longing, and desire with the characters all the while staying in character! I love your writing style. Just wow. Great job!
JeslynBoo chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Mmm... I, on the other hand, *love* good smutty scenes- and really enjoyed how you built the relationships and history between everyone in this. So satisfying on so many levels. Thank you!
BlindedByYourLight chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
Just read the whole of this story once again, definitely still a favourite of mine! What a lovely piece of work, and I am sure to read it again at some point in the future!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 12 . 2/2/2016