Reviews for A Poor Imitation
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 13 . 11/17
Started off a bit eeeeh but developed well and kept me reading. Good job. The writing improved with every chapter and you suspended the mystery behind the entire picture long enough to keep me reading but not too much for me to tire of the narrative. And gahd, Kakashi and Sakura really make a hot couple dammit. Although, I contend that Sakura wouldnt get so easily drunk. 2 decent glasses of wine? Tsunade's apprentice? I doubt. :))
Anyway, thank you for the ride!
Princess.B.Saber31 chapter 12 . 11/7
I am so mad nobody let her kill him. I would’ve killed him and then worried about it later. Glad she got her memory back though
Cheez chapter 1 . 11/4
This is so good, you really set the somber scene without any melodramatic flair playing with the mood. Not that's some dramatic language is bad but it can take away from the actual events of the scene so I appreciate that you don't just do drama for dramas sake
creepymacaroni chapter 13 . 9/13
Yes, we girls have a lot of insecurities regardless if we can punch a crater with our fist or mend broken bones and torn skin. That's just the way it is. So you boys have to be very vocal or atleast make us understand in your own unique way how important we are in your life and that you can't live without us. This story may not be perfect but it's totally amazing. Thank you for sharing!
Green Alba chapter 13 . 9/11
This is one of the last stories from you I hadn't read, and you still managed to surprise me. Yet another take on Kaka Saku and different from the others. I really enjoyed that story. It is one of your earlier one and yet it has got a lot of charm. I like how the story developed a bit misleading at the beginning, which you have done in other stories as well, and then all become clear at the end.
The only critics I have is my lasting confusion over the bad guy plot. I'm still confused on how Sakura lost her memory to start with and how Ito, which was a civilian who originally paid for the protection mission, end up being a shinobi who got the team killed.
But it is a very moderate critics as I really liked that story. Particularly your take on Kakashi knowing what he wants while Sakura had decided for him was clever And I thought it fits well with their character. So thank you for this and I hope I have some stories left of you Still to read!
Redddder chapter 13 . 9/6
I love the whole story... Thanks for your wonderful story. I really enjoyed it!
Kashi chapter 13 . 6/7
Wow! This is (still) a wonderful piece of writing! Very thought through and constructed carefully! I don't think I ever read any descriptions so vivid and perfect to imagine! Thank you so much for this!
Lindt Luirae chapter 13 . 5/16
holy shit holyshitholyshitholyshit this is one of the best things I've ever read my heart is literally racing. You're such amazing writer holy shit! Thank you for sharing this.
Lindt Luirae chapter 12 . 5/16
this is so so so so good!
Lindt Luirae chapter 11 . 5/16
holy fuck the cliffhanger
Lindt Luirae chapter 10 . 5/16
this keeps getting better
Lindt Luirae chapter 9 . 5/16
oh goodness this is amazing
Lindt Luirae chapter 8 . 5/16