Reviews for A Poor Imitation
isha2reen chapter 13 . 4/14
Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss love it! Your words flow perfectly! God, you are so talented! Cant wait to read the rest of your writings!

Ps: the SOL thing, where are you from in canada? Im studying in ottawa now :) but im from malaysia ️
isha2reen chapter 3 . 4/12
Im cryinggggggggg. Ahh this is so painful! My heart just cannot
isha2reen chapter 1 . 4/12
Its always so crazy heart breaking to read these kind of stories: memories lost, cant remember previous life, but a close person is doing their best to help. Cant wait for next chapters! And sakura and kakashi?! Nyaaaaa! *blushes*
TrustmeImanurse chapter 13 . 4/9
Welp...that was amazing... ️
jhian casey chapter 13 . 4/1
waah! love it! more fics pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee!)
more kakasaku fics! you're great and thanks for this fic!)
hope you can also write a itasaku fic.. hehhehe
and btw, i love naruto and sakura's relationship here.. especially having their first time with each other.;)
sharinganintheeyes chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
NOOOOOOOoOo nOPE I SAW THAT COMING but I still threw my phone down and walked away when she said kakashi
i ish shoopuf chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
i ish shoopuf chapter 13 . 12m ago
"I was able to *(accept)* the slight stupidity of the characters"
i ish shoopuf chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
I think your "Art of War" is the best story you have written. True, it was simple, but it had the best characterization of the few I've read. And, I am not talking about IC or OoC either. I think because it was AU that I was able to except the slight stupidity of the characters more so than in your other stories. Despite that, I think this is your second best story so far. I may not read any of your other stories, but your longer ones tend to work better... Or maybe your talents lie in the slice of life category, as your intrigue is lacking... which is one of the problems with this story. It has to be fleshed out or left completely alone; it can't be no-man-landed like here.

Ummmm... That's all.
milen748 chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Damn this was so amazing and interesting! You are great! Such a fantastic work I might just cry for the rest of my life like sooo amazing
Crinsomtear chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
AHHHHH! Oh my! *face flushed* this was amazing... It was one of the books I enjoyed the most! I can't believe I haven't read it yet! It was lovely. :D. I am so happy right now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... I really cannot stop smiling. They got together! I am so happy for them. They both deserve it! Happy :D
SWAG chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
lol i was actually waiting for him to ask about Neji.
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Awesome story. :)
Shadow Hunt chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Amazing plot and great character development. Many kudos!
Nin chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
This was a nicely written story!
Gooh chapter 13 . 5/30/2014
Loved it every chapter was awesome!
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »