Reviews for With Peircings so Deep
sousie chapter 6 . 5/8/2017
oh my that was hot!
xMousex chapter 6 . 7/8/2016
Eight years and still no. Update for this amazing story. I miss this story. it's rare to come across a good Pein x Sakura story, especially since the pairing is so very rare! Wow, Konan is really...really jealous huh. Update soon, please! Come back to this story!
la canelle chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Amazing, I can't wait for the next update so, please update this story soon!
Elsa-Ranger chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
This story is soooooooo good! I love how it's a story within a story! Even after all this time I hope you update!
Concerned chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Are you aware someone else is re-writing your story? it's with the same title(and some of the exact same lines) by a BleachedSakura. they said they got the idea from you, but didn't "like how you wrote it"? they don't say whether or not they have permission to be using your idea.
Riinachaan chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I love this so far! It's really different from alot of the stories I have ever read!
Only thing is.. You stopped at the best part ):
Dancing Peony chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Whaaaa, you have to finish this! Although this story has been confusing(for me, at least), I am still drawn to it, and I am desperate for an ending. Please update soon (:
Dancing Peony chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
The way you wrote this story is so different from the other stories(that I've read). It's a story about a story. A wonderful story, I can feel it! & I'm only on the first chapter!

& I totally agree with you. A PeinSaku IS really seductive. Muahahahaha. xD
Yuma'sCarrotDick chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Aww I love this story! I'm disappointed that you haven't added on to it :( But I love the plot you made :) It's captivating. You have excellent writing skills too!
musa uchiha chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
When will you write again? I miss this story ALOT T_T
Moonlight Meiko chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
Nice
sSakySs chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Aww .. I really hope ure going to continuu ur storyy , eveen if its beennn 3 yeaars .. ! (:
xSakuraWings chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Ohgod , please update ! It's getting good .
ecstacyharlot chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
You haven't update this for 2 years and more, but I'm really into this story!

This is the second time that I've read this story!

Please do update! D
Sora chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
O.O this story is amazing

please update cause i want to know what happens next :P

i love this couple so much :D

Your an awesome writer, keep up the good work :) x